The online racing simulator
New Drift Insim Idea Request
Hey im trying to find sumone who knows a bit about programming that can help me get a new style drift insim going.. im not trying to throw to much info out into the public because i havnt seen this done any where yet..and id like to be the first to have it.. ill let you know more about it over PM or MSN if any one is willing to help .. Thanx...
Bumping
Hard to read your message with all them smiley's in your signature.

Ever tried lapper?
Quote from Bose321 :Hard to read your message with all them smiley's in your signature.

Ever tried lapper?

No but what im wanting is more complex then lapper
Please write free software for me to take ownership of!
Quote from JDMKING20 :Hey im trying to find sumone who knows a bit about programming that can help me get a new style drift insim going.. im not trying to throw to much info out into the public because i havnt seen this done any where yet..and id like to be the first to have it.. ill let you know more about it over PM or MSN if any one is willing to help .. Thanx...

That's not really in the spirit of community, now is it? :hippy:
Quote from Bose321 :Why? What do you need?

do u know how to program?

Quote from Mountaindewzilla :That's not really in the spirit of community, now is it? :hippy:

um cause its a one of a kind idea and i want to be the fisrt with it.. DUH
Bumping
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Quote from MariusMM :Well I'm afraid you'll have to face the truth.

No one will code you a whole new InSim App just to get admin on your server.

I suppose real cash would help to attract the programmers though .

if it comes down to it sure ill send out sum cash.. but with in a reasonable amount as u can see im trying to upgrade my Pc.. so if anyone is interested Pm me and ill inform u on the work thats needs to be done.. as i dont wanna give out to much info about it cause i dont want my idea to be used b4 i can get it set up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG