The online racing simulator
#1 - Danke
Wednesday night UF Baby-R league with US-friendly timezones
Hi all,

I'm starting up an "independent chapter" at Race2Play (private league in R2P-speak) featuring the UF Baby-R. The 45% intake-restricted UFR, conceived by (and used with permission from) Concept Racing, is all tire and no power - great for tight racing. The series will run on alternate Wednesdays starting on October 7th. Click for more information.

The league is open to everyone, please take a look.
if you didn't use r2p, i'd be right there... i love the uf-br.
I'm game. Lets hope that there is a decent size grid to make it exciting for everyone.
Thanks for this ( time zone friendly),

Hopefully I can make it.. however 9pm is my bedtime..(getting old) but I think I could stay up..

Hopefully you can count on me, I will know more when I get back in town in two weeks
#5 - Danke
Good to hear! I'm getting old too, but the determining factor for me is my kids' bedtime. Please follow the link to sign up.
Only one day left until the series kickoff race. Still time left to signup. The bigger the grid the better for me, I need to see brake lights!
is r2p still a requirement?
Yes, nothing has changed in that regard. Being a perennial backmarker I need big grids to get the full enjoyment out of racing. So I was trying to drum up a few racers. Whats the big beef with R2P? Its free, the only pain is the same as signing up for any other forum.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG