The online racing simulator
A1 GP - Test Race - Post Race Discussion
Hello racers,

Please comment the test race here.

Sincerely,
Klaidas Gasiunas, A1 GP Co-admin
Lol. Gotta love my connection. :P
Jeees.... That.. that was a different one...

Insim didnt work for all racers, going to ask the creator of insim what went wrong. Race 1 was bit messy especially when our Admin Klaidas failed to say green flag, so everyone was bit confused. But with common sense everyone started to race after the lap 1.

Race 2 wasnt bad, no spins but no pace from me. Grats for Arox and Jack for winning the races. Grats to podium from both races aswell. I really hope we get here more drivers since better tracks are up soon
This was very good! Especially rece 2, because in race 1 I lost connection on the first lap.

Jack, I'm sorry for you, that you left repairing on for the pitstop. We had a great race, you were almost a second faster per lap, but I had a better setup, I think. (My top speed was at least 10 kmh faster, so there were no chance to pass...)

Grats to the winners, and I hope a very good season for the organizers.

Moroz adn the other admins (Im sorry I only know Moroz ) did a great job, keep on mate!!!
Race 1 was normal, just hanging on to jwardy.
Same story for Race 2 exept i was 4 laps longer pitting, and had a pretty big gap. before the pitstop from jwardy, he was about 10 sec ahead of me, and i came out of pits about 5 sec ahead of him so he problably failed at his pitstop or something.
Pleased with my win, looking forward to Round 1.
Quote from EliteAti :Insim didnt work for all racers, going to ask the creator of insim what went wrong. Race 1 was bit messy especially when our Admin Klaidas failed to say green flag, so everyone was bit confused. But with common sense everyone started to race after the lap 1.

Is this the EGT_RA you're using, right ?

What wasn't working ? I've gotten it to work flawlessly as long as nothing else on my computer f's it up.

d
Quote from dekojester :Is this the EGT_RA you're using, right ?

What wasn't working ? I've gotten it to work flawlessly as long as nothing else on my computer f's it up.

d

EGT_RA it is.

It accepted every name except "23 J.Pickard" all was set correctly (he was set as "regular", restrictions exactly the same and stuff like that etc etc... I dont know what went wrong...
Quote from EliteAti :EGT_RA it is.

It accepted every name except "23 J.Pickard" all was set correctly (he was set as "regular", restrictions exactly the same and stuff like that etc etc... I dont know what went wrong...

Did you remember to restart the tracking in between setting restrictions for him? Did he rename himself at some point?
Quote from hyntty :Did you remember to restart the tracking in between setting restrictions for him? Did he rename himself at some point?

Yes, we tried Restarting, renaming, all restrictions tested out and changed in the EGT RA File. But this was only a test race, we'll try to fix this for the actual Cup

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG