The online racing simulator
What and Where??
(14 posts, started )
What and Where??
Hi!! Ive just made my mind up for buying a wheel...as far as Im concerned, MOMO is the nicest one. Im going for it, unless someone tells me its not good......
Where could I get it? I live in Edinburgh n would like to buy it straight from a store, not from any website.....but, if I have no choices I'll end up getting it on the internet.
Tnks in advance guys....
People will notify you about an old pedal problem with that wheel.

I have the Momo Racing and it's served me well for almost 4 years of heavy use now, and since Logitech released better drivers for the old style (which yours won't be if you buy it new) I've had no problems with the pedals at all for a couple years now.
#3 - noj38
Yes! Another Scot LFS player
I serriously recomend getting a momo racing force pro wheel. I have had one for over a year now and has been faultless.I can be found inmost good gaming stores for aroun £45 if its much over that...Haggle.
so, my decision should be made on momo or logitech, alright? what about where to buy it????
I gotta have a wheel...Im sick of feeling i suck!!! I want my Ferrari old times back!!! =]
what about the one for ps2? i cant remember the name of it though. How am I supposed to connect it in my lap top?
#6 - filur
Quote from Drakkula :what about the one for ps2? i cant remember the name of it though. How am I supposed to connect it in my lap top?

Driving Force Pro, has a standard USB-connector which it also uses for connection to a PS2.

Needs drivers from http://wingmanteam.com, brilliant wheel.
any suggestions where I could find it?
tnks
Cheapest and best place to buy a DFP is darkplanets.co.uk

Dan,
#9 - filur
Try a google search, adding site:.<your country code> at the end. For example, i would do "driving force pro site:.se", further filter by adding "prices", "buy", "order" etc.
DFP (Driving Force Pro) features 900º but i didn't like because looks & feel like a toy more than Momo Racing (240º) , i currently use MomoRacing with homemade pedals , and i very happy with it .
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but i tried to post on the right place, but no answer, would any1 know the price of a DFP on spain?
Ive not used a momo but ive got a dfp and i would say its great, Yeah the material ont he wheel isnt the best. And yes there seems to be a pedal problem same as momo.
Also the dfp has more buttons so i got pit limiter, indicators/hazzards, clutch, handbrake, horn, re-start and quick pit all on my wheel and i still got buttons to spare lol.
But for the road cars i use 720 rotation so i steer the same as the game. for gtr cars i use 270 so only half turn an forumla cars 450 so i turn game turns. Really IMHO the momo is probably a good wheel and perfectly fine for playin lfs, it really comes down to how much you can afford to spend on a wheel and how many options you want.
#14 - Woz
With DFP is you set to 720 in control and in game then centre reduction to 1 it will auto adjust the lock to match the car in game.

DFP is way to go. 720deg lock is just so good to drive with. I use 501 in RBR and that works a treat as well.

Even if the reb momo is better feel the 900deg more than makes up in every way possible.

What and Where??
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG