The online racing simulator
Really Bad Day
(56 posts, started )
Hurrah for having a personal bathroom!

Quote from danowat :I always sit down

Years of living with Women has conditioned me this way!!!

I always sit down since I'm the one who cleans the toilet. I guess that's a double strike against me - improper positioning and doing housework. If it's any consolation, I still pee on bushes and trees when I'm in the woods.
Quote from Danke : If it's any consolation, I still pee on bushes and trees when I'm in the woods.

That is so hard to do *cries*. I am very lucky to have moved next to a pub because at my house before last before last before last I did the long drunken walk home one night from the town, and caught in the wilderness I had to attempt peeing in a bush.

Bad bad memories, but at least jeans wash clean.
Quote from Becky Rose :That is so hard to do *cries*. I am very lucky to have moved next to a pub because at my house before last before last before last I did the long drunken walk home one night from the town, and caught in the wilderness I had to attempt peeing in a bush.

Bad bad memories, but at least jeans wash clean.

they sell things girls can use to allow them to pee standing up easier...
Quote from bunder9999 :they sell things girls can use to allow them to pee standing up easier...

Yes, and the next time I live in a house in the middle of nowhere i'm going to hide one in every bush between the house and the nearest pub...
#56 - Jakg
I may hate my job to bits, but they pay me the minimum they can so I give them the minimum I can give - if my Day ends at 5 I will be in my car by 5:01 come hell or high water

I could probably get away with not working for the next year at Uni - the money I bring in through eBay plus my savings would probably get me through - but if it wasn't for my job I wouldn't have a car (and without my job I can't afford to keep my car...) and the positive effect it has on my social life is worth the 2 days a week of hell...

Really Bad Day
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG