The online racing simulator
Spoiler Code
(8 posts, started )
#1 - Myw
Spoiler Code
I was thinking, especially for the threads with really big images, maybe the Admins can install a spoiler BB Code from vbulletin.org. I know there are loads.

The spoiler can then help so that our screens won't be stretched when big images are posted.
+1

Totally agree with that, well ... its not necessary for me but for others and overall. Some guys keep posting uberbig images wich are really annoyng.
While the spoiler one would be good, I'd prefer automatic image resizing (which is also available for BBforums) so any images above whatever size they choose is automatically resized or cropped.

Because people have to choose to use the [spoiler] tag, whereas auto sizing would be mandatory.
#4 - Myw
Quote from Dajmin :While the spoiler one would be good, I'd prefer automatic image resizing (which is also available for BBforums) so any images above whatever size they choose is automatically resized or cropped.

Because people have to choose to use the [spoiler] tag, whereas auto sizing would be mandatory.

That sound like a better idea.
+1 for anything that will resize big images AND hide images quoted 10x on the same page just to say 'lol'...
oh and I thought spoiler code is something like black text with black background which you can only read when you mark it or something like that
Menu: User CP ->Edit options -> Thread Display Options -> "Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)"

You'll be presented with links to images when posted.
Quote from Dajmin :While the spoiler one would be good, I'd prefer automatic image resizing (which is also available for BBforums) so any images above whatever size they choose is automatically resized or cropped.

+1 on the cropping, nothing wrong with a little enforced good order.

Spoiler Code
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG