The online racing simulator
Multiple "degrees of rotation" settings
Hi I recently worked out if you make multiple LFS.exe's and rename each one to suit the different cars eg: LFS ROAD.exe , LFS GTR.exe & LFS FORMULA.exe You can then make individual profiles in Logitech Wingman software with the correct rotational values eg: LFS ROAD.exe @ 720 , LFS GTR.exe @ 550 & LFS FORMULA.exe @ 450 Now you can start LFS with the appropriate exe and the correct amount of degrees for that car will be set on the wheel.
The problem is the game itself changes the amount of rotation for all cars when you set it in the cars steering setup field.
Would it be possible to add an "individual rotation" button to the game so we can setup each cars rotation individually in game, so if I set a GTR car to 550 it leaves the ROAD cars at 720 where I have set them earlier?

Thankyou for your time and for a great sim
You can use scripts to automate the process of setting the correct wheel turn per car. See: Script Guide.

What it boils down to is that you modify the LFS\data\script\CAR.lfs files (replace CAR with the 3 letter car initials, like XRT) and set each car's steering according to their ingame steering angles. These CAR.lfs script files are executed after leaving the garage (pit out onto the track) with the corresponding car.

As an example, for the XRT you would modify XRT.lfs and add following line in the script:
/wheel_turn 720

I guess you do all this to have the G25 soft-stops working for you? Because if you don't need the FF stops you can simply set the wheel to 720 or 900 degree rotation, set wheel turn compensation in the LFS options to something > 0 and all cars will automatically have a 1:1 steering with your G25, without having to do anything.
Thankyou for the quick reply, I will look at scripts now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG