The online racing simulator
Some stats from www.driversdb.com
(31 posts, started )
The sounds in LFS don't compare to RL. But just because I've not raced anything other than karts, doesn't mean I've never been inside a race car, or driven one.
Quote from BlueFlame :The sounds in LFS don't compare to RL. But just because I've not raced anything other than karts, doesn't mean I've never been inside a race car, or driven one.

you will never get the same sounds that you will get in a real race car into a game, and if you do, i will call you god untill someone said you got it from a tape and synced it with the clip.
#28 - 5haz
Quote from Dennis93 :you will never get the same sounds that you will get in a real race car into a game, and if you do, i will call you god untill someone said you got it from a tape and synced it with the clip.

Oh ye of little faith!
Quote from BlueFlame :EDIT : well it seems that websites statistics are extremely screwed up because it thinks Eddie Irvine is Irish lol

"But at the end of the day, I’m Irish. I mean, I’ve got a British passport, but if you’re from Ireland, north or south, you’re Irish. And ‘British’ is. . . such a nondescript thing, isn’t it?"

-Irvine

I'd call Irvine Irish, and it's really a decision of the person in question
Quote from BlueFlame :I'd love to know where these mysterious victories are coming from with Jan Magnusson, there is actually no way he's won that many he's been racing as long as Kristensen and there is no was he has double the wins, i think they've won Le Mans the same ammount of times actually, but where is Magnusson getting these wins?

Sorry for double post, but he's been doing the Danish touring cars (DTC) for a bit too

Some stats from www.driversdb.com
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG