The online racing simulator
Logitech Driving Force Pro for Sale!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Logitech ... &_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Are you a keyboard, mouse or crappy low lock 'vibration' wheel user wanting an awesome 900 degree lock advanced vibration PC/PS2/PS3 steering wheel? Look no further!

That's right, I upgraded to a G25 some time ago and I'm selling my DFP. Ebay link will be posted this evening. Everything it came with when I bought it new is there!
  • Very cheap starting price - 19.99
  • No postage to UK! :Eyecrazy:
  • Very little use, no faults - it is still in pretty much perfect condition.
It would be very nice if you could pick it up yourself but I'm willing to send it to just about anywhere in the UK. I can send it internationally for a bit extra (I don't have that option on Ebay but I'm sure we can work something out if you contact me.) Preferred payment is Paypal but I can do personal cheque.

Happy bidding!
snip
#3 - Myw
I'm going for this..

Is there any way you can prostpone the time. I'll bid £25 for it :3
Quote from Myw :I'm going for this..

Is there any way you can prostpone the time. I'll bid £25 for it :3

Can you not bid in the next 3 days?
#5 - Myw
Quote from Timdpr :

Can you not bid in the next 3 days?

I'm not sure.. it all depends on my dad.

Can you send to Essex?
Quote from Myw :I'm not sure.. it all depends on my dad.

Can you send to Essex?

I can send it to Essex, however I can't do anything about extending the time.
Bump!

Just to remind anyone interested in this, it comes up in 11 hours. Go on, it's going cheap, put a bid in!
Pah, the highest bidder pulled out after it ended, stating some ludicrous reason and asking if they could have it for under half the price, outside of eBay. And the second chance bidder didn't respond. Report them?

It's back up here. (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Logitech ... &_trksid=p3286.c0.m14)

Everything is the same, low starting price etc etc...9 days left. Happy bidding!
Any chance you want to just let me have it for £20 right now?
Nope, sorry! Worth more than that anyway
no it's not. how old is it? i bought mine 4 years ago (new) for £60 and i wouldn't even dream of charging more than £20 for it now.
I'm going by price, and when I first put it up it 'went' for £46. It wasn't like it was one ludicrous bid either, the next highest was £45 (yes, different bidder) and 4 out of the 14 bids were below £30. I'd say £46 was a fair price, definately worth it. Okay you wouldn't want to pay much more for it but if you get it cheaper you've got a bargain. This is a quality wheel.

Happy bidding folks! Let's not let this thread be derailed by dadge, like has happened so often. Just joking with you :P
so about 3 years old? how much did you buy it for? it could already be 2nd hand.
Quote from Timdpr : Let's not let this thread be derailed by dadge, like has happened so often. Just joking with you :P

joking or not, how are my posts getting away from the topic. are my questions not the kind of questions you (as a seller) should be prepaired to answer?
why didn't you sell your DFP when offered £46 for it?
Sorry, I missed you asking how old it was. Your tone made me think you were just coming here looking for trouble and trying to deter bidders for no reason. Your questions are fair enough, if worded weirdly maliciously. You don't need to attack me and pluck figures out of nowhere, just ask me what you want to ask! But anyway...

Not 3 years old (where'd you get that from?), just over one iirc. I bought it new off amazon, it came with all the correct packaging, everything wrapped up in the official stuff. It's second hand now, obviously, but I only used it for a few months - about 3. Not very often either, I must admit, as I was having computer troubles. I got it for £60.

If you look 7 posts up, you'll see that the bidder pulled out. They said they spent a good deal of money on something else and couldn't buy the wheel anymore (I assume they are pretty young), but if we could do a deal where I give it to them for under £20 they'd be happy to buy it. :doh: I offered it to the next bidder down at their highest bid, £45, using the 'second chance' feature, but they did not see it and you cannot do it for more than a day.
wow, some mug paid £49 for it. You must be delighted.
That's actually a little below normal. They still regularly go for about £60 on eBay.
There was a swell in prices when GT5:P came out on PS3 and people realised they could use them for that, but it seems to have dropped a bit again.

Not that I can afford that much. My top bid was £25
Quote from The Moose :wow, some mug paid £49 for it. You must be delighted.

I sure am

It is a fair price though, I'd say it's worth it if you look at just that wheel. But as you can get the G25 for £100, and it is a lot better...meh. And you can get DFPs cheaper if you look around some more.

But it's all good, you can sell them for £60 to mugs and buy them for £39

I'm really tempted to buy loads of these and sell them, £9 profit*10 (for example) = £90 profit!

Cheers to all who bidded
It's not even the price of g25's that make me amazed people will spend up to £60 on a DFP. It the fact that you can get a brand spanking new DFGT for £60 which is superior to the DFP in every way. Why anyone would buy a DFP is beyond me.

..but, as there are a bunch of mugs out there, your plan to buy a load of DFP's at £39 a pop sounds like a decent money spinner
I'd buy one!!!
Crap, I forgot about the DFGT. Yeah, the DFP ain't great value for money at £60

Logitech Driving Force Pro for Sale!
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG