The online racing simulator
Steering has gone crazy!!!
(5 posts, started )
I started LFS tonight and no matter what settings I adjust on the wheel I can not get it to center lock or change the degrees of rotation. I am using the DFGT and have never had this problem before! The wheel works great with all other sims. I have changed the wheel settings in the logitech profiler and in the game. The settings indicate that changes have been made but as soon as I'm on the track the steering is the same.

Pedals are working fine and so are the assigned buttons on the wheel. Just my steering has gone crazy. If I move the wheel a pinch to the left or right the wheel on the screen turns all the way around.

Any ideas? Thanks
Rotate your wheel completely left and right. If that doesn't fix it, go to the options and make sure that the calibration lock is turned OFF, then repeat.
I had to do that 2-3 times the first time with my wheel.

Press ctrl+c to recalibre the wheel, then push all the pedals down, turn the wheel lock-to-lock, do this twice and see if it sorts out.

If it still are problems make sure it's right calibred in the windows aswell / gamepad settings.
the profiler is always tempermental to me, as it never really works with individual settings. so go into control panel, and game controllers select g25, settings set rotation to desired, and go ingame and set it to the same
Quote from AndroidXP :Rotate your wheel completely left and right. If that doesn't fix it, go to the options and make sure that the calibration lock is turned OFF, then repeat.

Thank you! I got it working properly by completely turning the wheel to the right and left. Weird.... I'm back in business though!

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG