Quote from hazaky :Doing it by urself in a car is even more entertaining

Don't be revolting Darling!
#4 - Fuse5
#8 - Fuse5
same dude and doesn't feature "different cars"
Quote from Fuse5 :same dude and doesn't feature "different cars"

He does drive another car He does it in a civic after

OMAGAWD!
Who cares.... the videos are stupid of a guy sitting in the car pretending to drive agressively with his mouth...
Quote from BlueFlame :Who cares.... the videos are stupid of a guy sitting in the car pretending to drive agressively with his mouth...

Sand in your vagina or just general grumpy, fun spoiling, no sense of humour old man?

Quote from garph :Sand in your vagina or just general grumpy, fun spoiling, no sense of humour old man?

Do you have a fetish with sand in a womans vaginal region or something? You are forever saying that.
Quote from BlueFlame :Do you have a fetish with sand in a womans vaginal region or something? You are forever saying that.

No, I think you have me confused with someone else.
Quote from garph :No, I think you have me confused with someone else.

Well it's an immature phrase, I don't want to picture sand in a woman's vagina whilst I am listening to my favourite German WW2 marching anthems.
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
#15 - 5haz
Quote from BlueFlame :Do you have a fetish with a womans vaginal region or something?

Who dosen't?
Quote from BlueFlame :Well it's an immature phrase, I don't want to picture sand in a woman's vagina whilst I am listening to my favourite German WW2 marching anthems.

cant find a youtube video
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG