Safety Car Skin
(22 posts, started )
Safety Car Skin
Did anyone make a Safety Car skin for XFG / XRG / XRT.
It should be a general one. Maybe like somekind of Race Championchip Safety / Pace Car in Live for Speed Style.

(Thank You for reading and sorry when there is another tread about this topic)
I use this one. It does the job well, and use LFSstrobe (which I can't get to work, damn) and your good to go.

@ Gekkibi: It's not an XRG, will it do?

I didn't make it btw.
Attached images
XFG_SafetyCar.jpg
Quote from piggy501 :I use this one. It does the job well, and use LFSstrobe (which I can't get to work, damn) and your good to go.

@ Gekkbi: It's not an XRG, will it do?

I didn't make it btw.

I guess XFG will also do, as long as it is either XFG or XRG, because it is going to be demo-race. Thank you. (However, if others have skin for XRG, I would happily take it).

What is the problem with LFSstrobe? Maybe I can help you with it. Problems with running the program? Install .NET 2.0 (Link to MS download)
Does Vista come with NET 2.0?
Quote from piggy501 :Does Vista come with NET 2.0?

Hmm... I suppose so, because LFSstrobe is working also on my vista-computer without installing anything additional (IIRC I didn't installed .NET). What kind of error message it gets? Probably it would be best if we discuss this in PM rather than in here (It is a little bit off-topic).
Quote from piggy501 :I use this one. It does the job well, and use LFSstrobe (which I can't get to work, damn) and your good to go.

@ Gekkibi: It's not an XRG, will it do?

I didn't make it btw.

It was made by me... that was at the beginning of my "LFS-life" as nobody answered me, I posted this skin in the forums. I don't know when I made it, but the program was Paint.Net. It was from 2006. I did make it for XFG, (later a conversion to XFR) and XRG.

but great that sometimes people use the search function
Im on it....what league is it for?
I'll do it for your league aswell, what is the race's name??

(maybe Gekkbi Challenge)
I'll do it for your league aswell, what is the race's name??

(maybe Gekkbi Challenge)
Quote from pacesetter :I'll do it for your league aswell, what is the race's name??

(maybe Gekkbi Challenge)

Make it "universal" safety car skin. No event name or anything. If I can pick the color, maybe silver with yellow & red striped bumpers etc. Nothing too "bright and colorful".
How about yellow with silver bumbers and a red stripe across the car? And TFalke would you like anything done seems as you started this thread.
Quote from pacesetter :How about yellow with silver bumbers and a red stripe across the car? And TFalke would you like anything done seems as you started this thread.

"Freedom of the artist".
Ive nearly finished Gekkibi it later . I will post it later when i get a chance because we have to go out now................
Here you go. I made it as a XRT thats why it has a yellow bootlid but TFalke can use if he wants(pm me pls if u want it) can u upload to lfsw as i have privete skins im going to add in the near future.
Attached images
XRG_sc4.jpg
XRG_sc5.jpg
Uploaded them to LFSW. I like the one with red stripe. Where is the skin for XFG?

Edit: Actually, I think I will use XRG as a safety car.
I made two XRG's cos i let you decide of you want that RED STRIPE or not. i'll make why do you need both cars?
Quote from pacesetter :I made two XRG's cos i let you decide of you want that RED STRIPE or not. i'll make why do you need both cars?

Yes, you are right. And XRG looks more like safety car. Thank you very much for allowing me to use this in the competition. *hug*
Are you the SC driver?
Yes I am.
Thanks for the offer, but I am making one on my own^^ I'm a bit more experienced in skinning xD

Safety Car Skin
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG