The online racing simulator
Sky completed. Fern Bay Clear Day. Study of the light, completed. At last!!

I need a lot, a lot, a lot of tests....

Enjoy de pics and, remember, please, more bigger on RP's Blog._

Ingame with data.

Black in general.

White with some colours.

Glow effect, even with white skin and some colours.

Dedicated to the drifters in lfsforum community.

In the shadow part.

More detailed.

RB4 in Black.

Dedicated to the demo users.

Ingame menus.

Bigger on RP's blog.
Yep, this menu is by far the best one to choose from, I have it for ages already. I just can't stop looking on those pics already, and you're saying it needs testing. I would add you to the credits of this game, easily. For such an effort spent on it and stuff. Keep on keepin' on.
Fantastic screenshots and work
Lynce, would it be possible to make a version of the backgrounds for people using widescreen monitors? - If you have the time avaliable that is

Looking good!
Quote from brandons48 :Lynce, would it be possible to make a version of the backgrounds for people using widescreen monitors?

Looking good!

+1
Does the April 7th pack include in august 28th pack?
They're seperate for now - Maybe to all be put together when it's all done? Who knows. But like I said - Nice work so far.
Quote from brandons48 :They're seperate for now - Maybe to all be put together when it's all done? Who knows. But like I said - Nice work so far.

So I have to download april 7th pack too?
i dont even know if 1360x768 is widescreen anymore
Well, these backgrounds aren't wide enough for my aspect ratio :/
Not too sure if it installed correctly :? Here's the preview of what it looks like atm
Attached images
Rev_prew.jpg
What addons did you install? Looks like Raw LFS to me
Quote from Hahmo :Not too sure if it installed correctly :? Here's the preview of what it looks like atm

What did you expect would happen? It's higher res textures and reflections, not skins downloader and AA/AF enabler...
Quote from Hahmo :Not too sure if it installed correctly :? Here's the preview of what it looks like atm

Really, no.

Velociround, please, Help.

Preciso a tua axuda. Obrigadinho.

No, i dont think that there is any of the Revolution Packs installed in your LFS. How exactly did you "installed" them?

As you obviously do not know how exactly to install them, i suggest you to use full installers for both of them. Just double click on both of them after you download them and follow the instructions on your screen.After you are done with that, show us another screenshot of how your LFS looks like and we will tell you if it was installed correctly or not.
Looks more like his graphics settings could do with being upped a little.

Try the settings in the attached image. Play around with AA/AF though as i'm not sure what specs your PC is.
Attached images
lfs gfx settings.jpg
When i ran the installation program it just dissappeared without saying if it installed it.

Heres the review with full specs.
Attached images
LFSF1.jpg
LFSF2.jpg
Quote from Hahmo :When i ran the installation program it just dissappeared without saying if it installed it.

Heres the review with full specs.

Change two more settings and it will look better.

Textures : high res
Car and helmet skins : full
Well the car skins bit won't make a difference as you're running with downloaded skins - go get the high res GTAL skins. And tbh I think the screenshot quality is more to do with jpeg compresssion than anything else...
Im not talking about the skins in the GTAL now, just as an example where there is many cars at the same picture..

I guess its improved a bit
Quote from brandons48 :Lynce, would it be possible to make a version of the backgrounds for people using widescreen monitors? - If you have the time avaliable that is

Looking good!

Nice comment as always. Sorry to didn't read your interesting post.

I haven't any reference to make backgrounds for other resolutions. The adaptation I mean.

I can release my work in PSD files but I need help from users who can help me. Of course I will add the helper users in the credits.

Quote from Nobody92 :No, i dont think that there is any of the Revolution Packs installed in your LFS. How exactly did you "installed" them?

As you obviously do not know how exactly to install them, i suggest you to use full installers for both of them. Just double click on both of them after you download them and follow the instructions on your screen.After you are done with that, show us another screenshot of how your LFS looks like and we will tell you if it was installed correctly or not.

As always, thank you, bro.
Quote from Lynce :Nice comment as always. Sorry to didn't read your interesting post.

I haven't any reference to make backgrounds for other resolutions. The adaptation I mean.

What sort of reference would you need? Screenshots of the menus in a certain resolution? I can do that for you if you wish.
Quote from brandons48 :What sort of reference would you need? Screenshots of the menus in a certain resolution? I can do that for you if you wish.

Seriously, I can't work on that because I can't work on new content (A new addon, for example).

I prefer the help from users to make that, if is posible, and, the most important, We can get more resolutions.
Revolution-Pack.com:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

http://www.revolution-pack.com/

With Download links.

Of course, THANKS to Drifty / Samuel Gariepy

© Drifty. Oficial site supporter.
© Lynce Digital Art C.B. – 2008/2010 – Javier Ferreira
Lynce Digital Art is a real bussiness.
© 2002-2010 Live for Speed – Scawen Roberts, Eric Bailey, Victor van Vlaardingen – www.lfs.net

The Revolution Pack August 28th, 2009
(700 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG