The online racing simulator
VLC help
(4 posts, started )
VLC help
I've got a full season of 2005 with Itv. and the 2 first Grand Prix'es are broken with avi file , i can do vlc, and then it says "Avi file broken, bla bla, repair, bla bla, long time." so when finally after 2 hours, it plays and runs fine, but when i cross it out, and open it again, it needs to be repaired again. is there anyway that the dam vlc can remember what it has repaired?

Or is there other programs to fix this?

Edit: Trying Divfix at the moment
Edit2: Doesn't work
#2 - amp88
IIRC VLC doesn't actually write changes to disk when you say you wish to repair the file. Try using DivFix or VirtualDub.
Quote from aroX123 :I've got a full season of 2005 with Itv. and the 2 first Grand Prix'es are broken with avi file , i can do vlc, and then it says "Avi file broken, bla bla, repair, bla bla, long time." so when finally after 2 hours, it plays and runs fine, but when i cross it out, and open it again, it needs to be repaired again. is there anyway that the dam vlc can remember what it has repaired?

Or is there other programs to fix this?

Edit: Trying Divfix at the moment

i got this problem but i just repaired it once then said dont repair 2nd time opening and it played fine
Usually when I get the 'Repair, Don't Repair' option come up, just click 'Don't Repair' and the video plays fine.

VLC help
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG