The online racing simulator
Formula XR (FOX) - Formula Renault Skin Request
as far as i can see, FOX is based on Formula Renault... and as those cars look mighty cool i was wondering if anyone has done a decent Renault skin?

(my brother-in-law races in Formula Renault and i know he'd like to see it too )
Quote from KiNeSiS :my brother-in-law races in Formula Renault

I hate your brother-in-law! LOL (jealousy :P)

Which Formula Renault series does he race in? the small ones, or the F Renault 3.5 series? (By saying FOX is based on F Renault, I assume he races in the smaller cars.. :P)

Any skin in particular you were looking for? I painted up a skin BASED (not exactly the same) on a Gran Turismo livery I saw on a Formula Renault. I believe the car was either a 2004 or 2005 car. (I'll attatch the ref pic I have)

If you really want, and I get some time this week, I may be able to make a version of my skin thats the same (or as close to) the real one. No guarantees though, a 3 week college faculty strike just ended, so I've got a lot of homework coming down the pipe :S

MAGGOT
Attached images
Image1.jpg
2005-54prost-graff.jpg
i bent the truth a bit without intention... he has tested with a newly formed Renault team called Worswick Engineering, here u go:

he is a karting veteran having raced in europe a'plenty and is the british '0' plate champion in ICA - he has more than proved his worth in the team pulling off laptimes at donnington near-as-damn-it to guys who have been doing it for years but he is yet to find the sponsorship - he has the skill but can't foot the bill...

so there you go
Dam him lucky. When did he start i should start now.
#5 - jtr99
Kinesis, not meaning to attack your brother-in-law's skills, but those 3 pictures in the order you posted them tell a sad story. Is there a little bit of schadenfreude going on from the photographer's point of view?
those pics were from his first ever drive in FR... you gotta come off before you know the true limits of a car ain't ya

Rappa Z: he started 11 years ago in formula cadet (karting)
#7 - Smax
Here ya go...

Coupla things, in the pictures the car appears to have number 41 on its nose and number 4 on its tail. For the sake of consistency I put 41 on the tail too.

I couldn't make out what most of the small decals were so they're not on the skin, if you happen to know and can get pics of em then by all means modify the skin to add em... in fact make any changes you want to it.

I painted the cockpit bezel yellow just to add a bit more colour, you can always change it if you don't like it that way...

2048x2048 is for screenshots, don't try using it online
1024x1024 is the one you should upload for online use.
#8 - ajp71
Judging by the colour scheme it looks like a former Comtec car.
Quote :Rappa Z: he started 11 years ago in formula cadet (karting)

Dam i better start learning manual i'm not even a teenager
How big is he?
smax: oh my god how cool is that... mucho thanks

rappa z: how big is he? near enough 6ft why?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG