The online racing simulator
F1 Championship 2009/2010
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Buzzn

F1 Championship.

General info:
The "formula" in the name refers to a set of rules to which all participants and cars must comply.
The F1 season consists of a series of races, known as Grands Prix, held on purpose-built circuits,
and to a lesser extent, former public roads and closed city streets.
The results of each race are combined to determine two annual World Championships,
one for the drivers and one for the constructors.

Formula One cars race at high speeds, up to 360 km/h (220 mph) with engines revving up to a formula imposed limit of 18,000 RPM.
The cars are capable of pulling in excess of 5 g-forces in some curves.
The performance of the cars is highly dependent on electronics.

Car info:
The Car that will be driven during the championship is the BMW Sauber F1

Short: BF1

Mid engined, rear wheel drive
Engine: 2.4 litre V8

Power: 537 kW (720 bhp) @ 19036 rpm
Torque: 284 Nm (209 lbft) @ 16797 rpm
Total Mass: 530 kg (1169 lbs)
Power-weight: 1012 W/kg (1378 bhp/ton)
Weight dist: 46.3 F 53.7 R
Fuel tank capacity: 95 ltr

The real BMW Sauber F1.06. Incredibly fast in every way. You'll need to drive absolutely on the limit to get the most out of it.
You don't need to lift or even use a gearstick for shifting - the on board electronics will do it faster than you ever could.

F1 Championship info:

The Championship is divided in to 13 Grand Prix series, Each team will have 2 drivers how will battle against the victory.
There will be a Driver and Team Championship, So having tactics will be a huge advantage.

Tracks Will be Released later when the web page is up and running.

The F1 Series Stab are currently looking for more people to help around the track and outside the track.

The rules are now uploaded its not the final rules if you have any questions or comment about it, speak.

rules updated.. whit right rules

If you are interested Contact
K.Brusveen(buzzn) on lfsforum

The Championship authority
Attached files
F1 Championship Rules.doc - 243 KB - 177 views
Interested. Nice post.
Looks nice
#4 - Buzzn
Update 27-08-09:

First review of rules uploaded.
i would like to join but only if more that 8
Ill create a team:

AroX, XXX and co

(xxx= another driver that wants to be my teammate because i ownagez )
#6 - Buzzn
the signup will start as soon as the wepage is fully working and when the date of the sereis is established.. will be a tread about that in the leauge section more news to come soon
#7 - Buzzn
Update 13-09-09:

Just some miner updates to show that this leauge isnt dead.
Due to different reasons the leauge has been postponed,
the site is still under development and will be found on thsis adress when ready: lfs-formula1.com

other news:
We are still looking for people to help so if you are innterested reply in this tread or send the tread author a pm.

Regards

LFS formula 1 championship team
looks interesting, i might try myself there
#9 - FaToS
Looks very interesting. Since the qualifying is a day before the race is the race on Sundays? And what time?
One weekend in every month I have to work on Saturdays till 19.00 gmt and on Sundays till 18.00 gmt. I hope the race will be later than 18.00 gmt. And if not qualified will I be able to race?
If it fits my schedule I would really want to join.
Quote from FaToS :Looks very interesting. Since the qualifying is a day before the race is the race on Sundays? And what time?
One weekend in every month I have to work on Saturdays till 19.00 gmt and on Sundays till 18.00 gmt. I hope the race will be later than 18.00 gmt. And if not qualified will I be able to race?
If it fits my schedule I would really want to join.

hope you join the schedule isnt quite settled but the qual will be the day before time (dont we know yett.) will be a vote on that and on sunday the race will be held about the not quall if your team is registerd for the leauge then you will be able to race but you will be put at the back of the grid, and if more people aint quall that possision will be fixed after the leauge schedule

The votes will be up tomorrow or the day aftet

Regards
K.Brusveen LFS F1 Championship owner.
Quote from Buzzn :hope you join the schedule isnt quite settled but the qual will be the day before time (dont we know yett.) will be a vote on that and on sunday the race will be held about the not quall if your team is registerd for the leauge then you will be able to race but you will be put at the back of the grid, and if more people aint quall that possision will be fixed after the leauge schedule

The votes will be up tomorrow or the day aftet

Regards
K.Brusveen LFS F1 Championship owner.

Which day after did you mean?
How is the league forming?
-
(CARRERA GT) DELETED by CARRERA GT
UPDATES 18.10.2009

This league is set on ice until further notice..
Reason:

Due to much at home and team stuff.

When we return the league will be ready to launch.

Contact us at:

lfsf1c@gmail.com

Regards
The Championship authority

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG