The online racing simulator
AKIRA 3D movie. LFS Spain
(20 posts, started )
Hi all.
This is a little movie-promo to liveforspeed.es. using FZR models and teams skins to test this models and shaders on video.
I have no time to make it better, most fast and dynamic maybe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktOuwlT6aso

Cheers
nice one akira.
#3 - JJ72
sweeeeeetttt.

still some issue with the headlight glass material though, or you intend it to be that way?
#4 - Lynce
The best Render movie of all time.

5 Stars on Youtube and here.
Kick ass!
very nice
I really enjoy seeing your work
Wow
amazing!
It's awesome!

How many time did it took to render?
#11 - RS1T
Wow, if only LFS looked like that

Quote from Shadowww :It's awesome!

How many time did it took to render?

Oh my god Shadowww, is that a compliment? Is there something wrong with you today?
Quote from RS1T : Oh my god Shadowww, is that a compliment? Is there something wrong with you today?

I can't ask how many time it took to render? Get some brains.
Shadowww, he was talking about the "Awesome" you said, since you never like anything.

I also love it, first time I see something like this and it's awesome.
Quote from andRo. :since you never like anything.

I do like many things :3

I don't like LFS pics without AA, AF which look like GTA 3 or even 2, that's why Mr. RS1T with Intel® Pentium® II hates me.
Hi all. Very thx for your commentaries.

Quote from JJ72 :sweeeeeetttt.

still some issue with the headlight glass material though, or you intend it to be that way?

Really not want use too many time with materials and textures. This works have been a test or excuses to use models LFS and makes renders on an holidays time. And you are right, maybe this material is not correct, refraction and reflex...etc. but was the best way to hide a poor detail of models, like a inside focus...etc.

Quote : How many time did it took to render?

render frame time average is 8 or 10 minutes, but not have been made in only PC. I have a little farm to render. 3D is my job

Very thx all. (Sorry for my english).
impressive video, congratulations

you moddeled that track or just downloaded somewhere?
thx Specht. Circuit is a model mine. I made this model many time ago to a spot F1 sequence.
How the F*** did you make this?
Holy shiz! Thats how LFS should look like!
Quote from -Akira- :Hi all. Very thx for your commentaries.

Really not want use too many time with materials and textures. This works have been a test or excuses to use models LFS and makes renders on an holidays time. And you are right, maybe this material is not correct, refraction and reflex...etc. but was the best way to hide a poor detail of models, like a inside focus...etc.

render frame time average is 8 or 10 minutes, but not have been made in only PC. I have a little farm to render. 3D is my job

Very thx all. (Sorry for my english).

Yeah thats true. FZ headlights are ugly (IMO).

Voy a intentar hacer un faro mas decente y te lo muestro a ver si lo aplicas a ver q tal te queda. ok?

I will be made a new headlight.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG