The online racing simulator
A1GP - Hi-res Skins
Post your skins here in 2048x2048 size.

Skin requirements.

1. Font must be "Impact Condensed" (any colour and for numbers only)

2. Numbers must be on rear wing endplates (on side of the rear wing) and on front of the "A1GP car".

3. Drivers name must be in following format (First name.Surname) -> (J.Hindhaugh) on the "Dorsal Section" (font free to choose)

. Drivers nation flag next to name on "Dorsal Section"

Safety Car skin in attachment
Attached images
FXO_A1GPSC.jpg
That SC's a FXO....................
that will be anoying driving behind it with a bf1 IMO the fxo is way to slow for it, cuss like 150 kph goes quite easy with the bf1 and that are out of reach speeds for the fxo at most points of the tracks
Quote from Rudy van Buren :that will be anoying driving behind it with a bf1 IMO the fxo is way to slow for it, cuss like 150 kph goes quite easy with the bf1 and that are out of reach speeds for the fxo at most points of the tracks

FXO has no hope at all of keeping 150kph average speed around a lap. It is to be changed to FXR.
Please keep in mind, folks, that Wilko did not know this fact about the FOX being the SC until I told him so just a bit before he posted it.

Quote from dekojester :Please keep in mind, folks, that Wilko did not know this fact about the FOX being the SC until I told him so just a bit before he posted it.

Let's not bring that up eh Deko?

Or the fact I still haven't read the rules.
-
(brt900) DELETED by EliteAti
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by EliteAti
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by EliteAti
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
-
(Wilko868) DELETED by EliteAti
My skin will be:
Attached images
BF1_A1GP_HUNGARY.jpg
For me and Kosmajac:

Please someone remind me, where du I save Hi Res skins??
#9 - J@tko
Save a jpeg in lfs/data/skins. When you download them in-game, lo-res goes into skins_x, and hi-res go into skins_y. What I tend to do, if I'm doing a League, is save all the hi-res skins, batch convert them to .dds format and save straight into skins_x, therefore it doesn't take years for LFS to convert them, and stops me from accidently skin stealing! (as it doesn't put them in you game skin list)
I would like to have a skin with norwegian flag on it.
but i cant skin my self. so could anyone be really nice and do it for me?
Quote from aroX123 :I would like to have a skin with norwegian flag on it.
but i cant skin my self. so could anyone be really nice and do it for me?

You want whole skin in Norwegian flag?
Hello,

my skin
Attached images
BF1_TEM37 (3).jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG