The online racing simulator
Comments about the races
First race went very well. Well done
#2 - Danas
Wrote a bit about the second race. Is mostly about the DeadLine Racing drivers but it's still about the race

You can read it here: DCL 2 Race
Quote from Danas :Wrote a bit about the second race. Is mostly about the DeadLine Racing drivers but it's still about the race

You can read it here: DCL 2 Race

Hi Thank you for your nice illustrated report

The start of main, you decribed it well "T3, 19 cars incoming. One car spins, no room for any other car."

That´s what people should expect on a narrow track like this and take it much easier. I hope people wil get to understand, that "one step back and 2 steps forward" is better than the opposite. This means to take it very easy when you have a crowd of cars in front of you and all want the same racing line. Brake earlier than usual. :

Most of the accidents was simply because people get squeezed from front and behind and from the sides. It has not to do with being fast or slow. It´s more about experience and routine.

..and that´s the idea of the Damage Control League. Don´t you drive carefully you will be penalyzed in the point standing and with more time in the pit.

See you next time Deadliners
Now i know that first small corner is really dangerous , especially when people in quallification who took 18-19place is driving like it is to be or not to be ;] The next race is going to be really hard. When you press a bit more accel your car begin to spin a bit , so for unexperienced drivers i suggest not to participate in the race. Just for safety ;]
Since races are very tight and contact must be expected, I have decided to make a little "red line" for the rules, which is:

"WE ARE ONLY PENALIZING IF AN ACCIDENT COULD HAVE INFLUENCE ON THE FINAL RESULT AND IF SOMEONE IS DISREGARDING THE RULES."
#6 - Danas
Will you post the replays to the events database? (spdoracing)
Quote from Danas :Will you post the replays to the events database? (spdoracing)

Sure, But we need some spdo admins permission first. They want to check the attendence first through the first few races.
Sorry, couldn't make it in time for Round 3. I will try to come to a few races on the future, if my schedule allows me
Yesterday's race
Well.. had a first few good laps. Just until my connection dropped again.
After 2 or 3 disconnects I gave up.

I'll try and see if next week works out better.
That was a good race's, the wrost was in first race i stay without of fuel in last lap, in line of the last corner
The second one was better, was a shame for Dennis who had two times penalty

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG