The online racing simulator
Guess that movie
(9 posts, started )
Guess that movie
Simple, I give you the actors in the movie, you guess the title, winner picks the next, only one rule...Must have a major member of a band in it.

I'll start

1) Mick Jagger
2)Anthony Hoppkins
3)Emilio Estevez
Freejack

David Bowie
Rip Torn
Jim Lovell
The Man Who Fell to Earth

Gordon Sumner
Ray Winstone
Phil Daniels
Quadrophenia! My favourite film as a young teenager (i was heavily into the mod thing before I discovered Metal) I've seen it hundreds of times.

Jason Patric
Ray Liotta
Busta Ryhmes
Huh ! Thought using Stings real name would throw people, just my luck it's someones favourite flick

Anyway..

Narc

If you get this without Googling, i'll, i'll...drive down to the Oval, strip naked and run across the pitch.....then kick Ricky Pointing in the nuts.

Michael Hutchence
Saskie Post
Nique Needles
I'm not going to get it without cheating I only know of one film with Michael Hutchence, but i cant for the life of me think of the name.

It's on the tip of my tongue... but i just cant get it. Pretty sure it was from the mid 80's My mates dad owned a video shop.. i can half picture the cover....

I'm going to kick myself when i finish this post and google the answer..

Are you sure you couldn't go and kick Ricky Ponting in the nut's anyway? You dont have to strip naked

EDIT:- Arghhh, If only I'd sat and thought about it for a little longer i would have got it.... very annoying. Would have been worth a Sky Sports subscription just to see you running riot at the oval
Quote from The Moose : It's on the tip of my tongue... but i just cant get it. Pretty sure it was from the mid 80's My mates dad owned a video shop.. i can half picture the cover....

Yes

It's a great film, but almost impossible to find these days.

Quote from The Moose :Are you sure you couldn't go and kick Ricky Ponting in the nut's anyway?

It's definitely worth considering, probably the only way we'll win the Ashes...

Quote from The Moose : Would have been worth a Sky Sports subscription just to see you running riot at the oval

I'm no Erica Roe mind you, although i'm at that age when man boobs are becoming a bit of a worry
Dogs In Space

Bjork
Catherine Deneuve
Vladica Kostic

Should be Easy
Dancer in the Dark

Eric Clapton
George Harrison
Ringo Starr

My favroute film ever

Guess that movie
(9 posts, started )