The online racing simulator
Calling Canada (Skype)
(2 posts, started )
Calling Canada (Skype)
I saw it was £15 to get unlimited calls to US & Canada landlines and mobiles phones, I thought brilliant...I'll use this to call some friends. So I signed up to it.

Now on my first call, her phone went after 15 minutes and then found out later you get charged for INCOMING calls...well at least for her particular mobile phone plan.

So just a quick question, what Canadian mobile companies offer a pay as you go plan what doesnt charge for recieving calls....an idea I find moronic.

Thank you!
Lol thats the one thing I find messed up in canadian cell phone companies, you pay for incoming calls. UNLESS you have a plan with free incoming calls... All the companies offer plans like that... Rogers, Bell, Fido, Telus, etc... Just gotta ask for it. I know my brother has a plan with unlimited incoming calls and unlimited txt msgs (lol.) with Rogers... With FIDO if I use prepaid cards and buy a 30$ prepaid card I have a certain choice like paying 2$ per day for incoming calls or pay 1$ per day for unlimited text messages... Just gotta call and ask or check online, all the companies offer it but don't simply give it to you as standard..

Calling Canada (Skype)
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG