The online racing simulator
Oval team
(7 posts, started )
Oval team
Hello im looking for a (UK) oval team but i have only compleated about 400 laps on LFS... im quite new to the game so do i need more experience? I practice quite a lot
N1TR0S
Join
Quote from N1TR0S :Hello im looking for a (UK) oval team but i have only compleated about 400 laps on LFS... im quite new to the game so do i need more experience? I practice quite a lot
N1TR0S

Hey what do i have to do to join your team send me an e-mial at [email protected]
no, i dont have a team, i am looking for another team to join...
#4 - DR3W
Man oval is fun but a team that only dose oval... would make me dizzy! lol
I would advise joining the FM oval junkies server, quite a few teams drive on there, and there is no harm in asking

@ Drew, FM used to be just a oval team, but everyone has pretty much moved onto other tracks as well. But the team still holds drivers who are still dedicated to the oval.

Good luck finding a team
Yeh i play on their server, all the time im on LFS but they say you need like 10000 laps minimum or sumthing...
#7 - Jakg
Quote from sturje :I would advise joining the FM oval junkies server, quite a few teams drive on there, and there is no harm in asking

@ Drew, FM used to be just a oval team, but everyone has pretty much moved onto other tracks as well. But the team still holds drivers who are still dedicated to the oval.

Good luck finding a team

yep, at one of the fun events on AS Nate in the XFR's you could see who was used to the oval and who really are just... great!

Oval team
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG