The online racing simulator
USA... situation..?
(29 posts, started )
What is TV saying these days? I've never really bothered to watch a lot of drama/cop/reality type stuff. If it wasn't for racing and baseball, I'd completely do without television. Heck, I don't even have one at home.

For what it's worth, Philadelphia is earning a reputation as a dangerous place. Sure there's more crime there than in a typical small town or community, but I've never been uneasy about going there. I really don't have a reason to go to the more dangerous neighborhoods. The worst I've seen is a bum hastling a lady for spare change/food/etc.. That didn't last more than a few seconds before a cop took care of the situation. That was in broad daylight right near the Independence Hall/Liberty Bell area.

Yes, there are huge differences in social classes. It depends on how much money you make, how you make it, where you live, where you want to be in life, and who you want to be. I would imagine it's like that pretty much anywhere. Just by going about my business, I am kept away from people way outside my social class. Perhaps I just live in a down to earth area where people don't run around flaunting their status.

"i live in the suburbs near DC and its prettty safe here but in SE dc i wouldnt go there during the day and especially at night."
You are very right. I went down there to look at a car that I was thinking about buying. It was the neighborhood right near the Redskins stadium. The north side of DC is very nice.
Quote from PAracer :What is TV saying these days? I've never really bothered to watch a lot of drama/cop/reality type stuff. If it wasn't for racing and baseball, I'd completely do without television. Heck, I don't even have one at home.

For what it's worth, Philadelphia is earning a reputation as a dangerous place. Sure there's more crime there than in a typical small town or community, but I've never been uneasy about going there. I really don't have a reason to go to the more dangerous neighborhoods. The worst I've seen is a bum hastling a lady for spare change/food/etc.. That didn't last more than a few seconds before a cop took care of the situation. That was in broad daylight right near the Independence Hall/Liberty Bell area.

Yes, there are huge differences in social classes. It depends on how much money you make, how you make it, where you live, where you want to be in life, and who you want to be. I would imagine it's like that pretty much anywhere. Just by going about my business, I am kept away from people way outside my social class. Perhaps I just live in a down to earth area where people don't run around flaunting their status.

"i live in the suburbs near DC and its prettty safe here but in SE dc i wouldnt go there during the day and especially at night."
You are very right. I went down there to look at a car that I was thinking about buying. It was the neighborhood right near the Redskins stadium. The north side of DC is very nice.

georgetowns not that bad either
Quote from DeadWolfBones :There are hot girls and fat girls everywhere you go.

That certainly puts a twist to the theory of general relativity.
Interesting, meh if only had some cash would definitely visit USA. Got a new EU passport now so no need for all that visa shit

USA... situation..?
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG