The online racing simulator
LFS World PB's... Outrageous
(12 posts, started )
Saturday evening the 25th, sometime between 11:00pm and 1:00am EST, some team mates and I were running laps (FOX/AS3) on our server. A team mate and I were tenths of a second apart crossing the start/finish line, he first. I know for a fact we were both running in the 1:50's. As he crossed the line LFSW reports his new PB as 1:37 something, 10 seconds faster than the WR?
As I crossed the line just behind him, LFSW reports my new PB of 1:20.32.
27 seconds faster than the WR.
Any idea why? Something going on with the master server for a second or two that caused a hiccup? No other laps were recorded that way before or since. We both had to go to LFSW and delete the newly posted PB's, before any of our real PB's could get posted.
That is strange. I had one PB like that a long time ago, but that issue was supposedly fixed. Aside from that... a lot of things are acting wierd around here, the forum isn't functioning as it used to for me (some things don't work correctly). Maybe it is just my side illepall
I think that happens when you get to the 256 minute mark, at which point the time loops around and all time counters return to 0. Thus it's possible to get a lap time of .01 seconds.
Quote from Forbin :I think that happens when you get to the 256 minute mark, at which point the time loops around and all time counters return to 0. Thus it's possible to get a lap time of .01 seconds.

Yes, at 256 minutes u have reached the nexus of the Universe where time and space does not exist in the manner as we know it... In there time dilations occur at random intervals, cars morph from FXO to FO8, your mother drives faster lap times than you, etc.... U are lucky to just escape with two world records, I tell you...
#5 - filur
Quote from PLAYLIFE :.. cars morph from FXO to FO8, your mother drives faster lap times than you, etc ..

You've finally tried that Absinthe, eh?
Well, in 24h race, lastpunisher drove 2:03.68, while the WR is 2:40.63(XRR@AS GP).
Does this mean if you hotlap for 256 minutes, could set a new WR?
#8 - filur
Quote from Greboth :Does this mean if you hotlap for 256 minutes, could set a new WR?

Yup, and if you wait 256 minutes infront of the finish line, but it's not very valid is it?
wasnt gonna do it, i just wondered. So if u see any WR in my name 2moro u no i used it lol. but there wont as im slow lol
no you need to wait until about a second before the WR and floor it so it looks good.
But, it's still just a PB not a WR
#12 - ekze
You won't be able to upload THAT big .spr to lfsworld... it just won't allow you to do this ^_-

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG