The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
And the winners are...
After 6 rounds of intense racing, the top 3 in both Drivers and Teams Championships are as follows: -

Drivers Championship

1st - 00 S.Stojanovic
2nd - 43 R.Santos
3rd - 04 V.Pavlovic

Teams Championship

1st - AMT - Mouse Masters (S.Stojanovic/V.Pavlovic)
2nd - Flat Frog (A.Pettigrew/R.Salama)
3rd - Lucky Pirates (M.Pesonen/R.Hoiting)

A complete listing of the final standings can be found here.

Congratulations to the winners, who maintained strong performances throughout the season.

I would also like to thank all competitors for taking part, there have been some minor problems, but on the whole the season went pretty smoothly and I hope you enjoyed it.
Congrats to all the top teams and the top 3

And aswell, thanks to the admins for the smooth running of the league.

I still feel this was a great league, even with a few messy situations.

WoooT For Flat Frog, Nice work Mr.Salama
#3 - Dru
Thanks for running another successful Campaign Bean0

As you know I've been vocal about certain parts - but glad I finished the season and get my veterns medal..... i do get a medal don't I?
I really enjoyed the races i managed to get to, and i also think i have got a little quicker during the league, which can only be a good thing

Thanks for running the league Bean0, if you decide to run another at some point, i will definately sign up
Yeh, thanks for that, had so much fun on rounds 5 and 6 that I regret to not have taken part to the whole season That was a real mistake to give the priority to the MMSC I must reckon.

Keep it up Bean0 please
First of all thank you!

Second... Bravo Sale!!!! Bad luck in last race but anyway, you are the best!

Thank you for great organization ( as always) and for nice racing. Looking forward to next season already!

GO GO GO Mouse Masters!

@adam - you would be on podium insted of me if you were not disconnected
congrets to you Stojanovic for Winning this championship and also to the mouse masters for the team title
Congratulations to the winners and once again thanks to the organizers!
Congrats to the organizers, hell donne.
gratz everyone involved

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG