The online racing simulator
i like to doodle...
(16 posts, started )
i like to doodle...
...so about 2 weeks ago, i got bored and doodled this, on the back of my army application envelope(not needed ), andyone else got any quirky or cool doodles??

So. Tell me about your muzzer?

Lol.

They say a mans doodle can tell you alot about his mind.

From your's I can see that your a thrill seeker, and the fact that the cars are oversteering or drifting indicates to me that you don't really care about the thrill, just thats it's there and it's thrilling. You have two complete cars in close formation and a third that is disspapearing form the page, to me this means that you feel in competition with yourself. Maybe one aspect of you gaining the upper hand before swapping with the other leaving you confused and often never quite attaining your immeadiate goals. The disspearing car could signify life, or how you view it with your goals just in view but never quite attainable. And from the twistyness of the circuit you don't have a firm life plan. Your path twist and turns under you and you just react to what ever is presented to you, the rough with the smooth if you like.

Ther're obvious signs of spinouts. Do you feel you fail sometimes, that you just end up going around in circles. You have drawn in skid marks but ther're none leaving the spinout areas. Could it be that when you spin out it really knocks you for six and you struggle to get going again?

So to summise.

You enjoy risk taking but life holds many mysteries for you. You like pushing the boundaries of grip and saftey but you still have boundaries you will not cross (You drew in tyre walls). You feel you are forever chasing something but you are never sure quite what or where it is. And mistakes often push you back.

Also your favorite LFS school of thought is Drifting. Won't do you tyres any good.

Anyone else for any more physcotic consultations.

Just provide a specimen (Of a doodle you dirty little perverts) and I shall happily set about you. . . .
I don't doodle. Analyze that!

P.S. I know I asked for it
thats scary, as its mostly true, cept the drifting. in lfs im a 'gripper' and in rl, well you cant really drift a motorbike, though some may disagree(see nicky hayden) hmm, freaky.
Backing in to corners is one thing but I swear I saw Rossi getting power oversteer a couple of years ago on his cool down lap while waving to the crowd with his left hand.
#6 - filur
It needs to be yours Filur. Give me your doodles . . .
Quote from v4forlife :thats scary, as its mostly true, cept the drifting. in lfs im a 'gripper' and in rl, well you cant really drift a motorbike, though some may disagree(see nicky hayden) hmm, freaky.

Go watch the MotoGP documentary, Faster, if you haven't already, and check out the part on Garry McCoy (aka the Slide King). I've never been impressed by cars drifting, but watching him slide that bike around is really something.
In MotoGp the front and rear of the bikes are never in a striaght line. But it's the big world super bike champoinship races that amazes me. Stopping a bike travelling in excess of a 150mph and watching that rear step out INTO a corner. That takes balls and extreme confidence in your rig.

Nuts. just nuts.
Na. Backing into a corner is easy. Just lock the rear with a bit of rear brake. But power oversteer on a bike? - Mental. Fractions away from high side
Still mental in my eyes.
Quote from filur :http://lur.h1x.com/rita/gallery, old gallery from a sketch-n-guess game, you asked for quirky doodles?

Many laughs guaranteed if you can read swedish, less if you can't.

Edit: here's one for non-swedes: http://lur.h1x.com/rita/gallery/show/74
Edit: and this is probably the best one: http://lur.h1x.com/rita/gallery/show/423

lol those kind of drawings remind me of the stuff you see on iSketch... for those of you who have not heard of isketch its basically draw and guess the word game played online.. go to www.isketch.net i warn u its very addictive!!!!

mad
Quote from Funnybear :In MotoGp the front and rear of the bikes are never in a striaght line. But it's the big world super bike champoinship races that amazes me. Stopping a bike travelling in excess of a 150mph and watching that rear step out INTO a corner. That takes balls and extreme confidence in your rig.

Nuts. just nuts.

There's a short clip in Faster of Valentino Rossi doing that on his old RC211V, practically full opposite lock supermoto style.

Stuff like this, although I don't think this is the same slide in Faster:

http://video.google.com/videop ... 5320354793303&q=rossi
Shame he couldn't make it stick. But it still takes skill to haul that thing up and keep it upright.

And Rossi could be a F1 driver next year. Should spice things up a bit. Although F1 cars arn't renowned for their arse out behaviour. But hopefully you could see some good moves out of him . . .
in the newest performance bikes(uk bike mag) there is a pic of a very very early fzr750 rear-wheel steering through a corner...nuts

the key with that, is to not change the power you have down, ie your hand position on the throttle. too much, and it slides out, either lowside or highside, and if you panic and let off, your gonn highside.

backing it in...thats fun, its fun to get the back skipping too with hard front braking, and a almost locked rear(on off on the brink kind thing) done it a few times, but not comfortable to use it while really lapping
Good thread, I love a good doodle

Nice analysis Funnybear ... tell us about your muzzer ...

I've got some doodles I did at Uni last year all saved up - click here to see the ekranoplan website (under construction by rank amateurs)

i like to doodle...
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG