The online racing simulator
LFSCART Short Oval Layouts
Formula short track racing...something i haven't experienced yet in LFS or any other sims for that matter...

Cant wait for this, hope we get a good size field
Might be in for this one, depends on how i feel after having the wisdom teeth out.
I'll be there
pb 22.45 so far
Quote from TFalke55 :This friday, we have got a test race at the Autocross layouts "Mickyard" and "Martinsville". There will be at least two 20 lap races on the tracks after a formation lap with random starting grids... As titeled, it is no points event.

I will start it at around 18UTC, maybe a bit later... I hope you will have fun

PS: I'm thinking to call it Autoville or Motorville if we use it next season, while Mickyard will stay

Hi bro,

count me in, ill be there

thx
So the LFSCART server is set with this, and me and Wilko and one others are in there. I don't think a PM was sent about this, but we're in here now. If we get enough, we'll do it, otherwise we'll look to reschedule it.

d
We will reschedule the event and do it in a propper format... I'm sorry for this thing here today... server is set to Rd9 combo
I refunctioned this thread, and uploaded some short track ovals in the opening posts...
Quote from Agarash :Is there any reason why there are no barriers outside? The grass is not very realistic.

Yes there is a reason... actually three of which I thought while doing them:

A) It shall be fun all in all racing it, so if there would be outside retaining walls (as they are currently possible) and you come too wide, you'll get catapulted into the air.
B) Too many barriers and object can decrease the framerate... some players do have problems with it.
C) We need to do a loop, because the race is anti-clockwise.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG