The online racing simulator
More tracks
(4 posts, started )
More tracks
Many times suggested before I'm sure. But not for this is less important.

I don't want to use hacking tools or modify the game, also I don't like to demand nothing, but after years of playing I love LFS and I'm very bored with the same 6 tracks, I know all them combinations reversed or not.

So I need (and I think we need) some new tracks, or at least facility to import new tracks (I prefer that), with restrictions that not play online? Ok, but I want to race in another locations offline or not, please!

I Spend a lot of money in 1 year suscription and some cars and tracks to iRacing, but I don't like this sim, also I don't feel like a sim rFactor, RACE, etc.

I ask only able to load tracks in LFS, I'm sure that it have a easy way to add new track, only have to explain it. I don't ask so much for dev's work, but a lot for comunity.

PS: If you don't like the idea (i can't undestand why) explain with arguments, but please don't burn me.

Greetings
Quote from Napalm Candy :Many times suggested before I'm sure.

Why exactly did you think that this needed one more thread then?

Yours doesn't really bring anything new, tbh.
I want try to defend an idea, to express my opinion. I can't say again if anyone say it before? I believe in what I say before and I want to express it.
You can see previous threads of a similar theme when you enter the thread title. I just did a quick check and got a load of matches already asking about new tracks.

On top of that, LFS has been on the go for what, 6 or 7 years? What makes you think you'd be the first to suggest anything? In future, I recommend you follow this guide

More tracks
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG