The online racing simulator
[REQUEST] Team Thrill Billies Skin
(15 posts, started )
Hello, I'm just looking for a Skin for the FZR GTR Car. I Would like a Red/black or Blue/Black Skin. Not looking at anything to complex, just a Simple nice looking Skin. Would like Thrill Billies on the Side some how, and maybe some kinda of nice design on the side or hood?

Thanks alot guys, Cody.
I might have a go

Any colors you'd like? preferred number? etc...
Prob Red and Black, But You Could go with a Blue and Black also? Other do make and skin with both colors to see which is better. Number 83 Please. And On the Rear back glass could you put like "Stay Back" or some kind of Remark like that so people behind could see? And on the Front Glass Could You put Backtrack3d or Thrill Billies, Just Experiment and see what looks better I guess. Thanks for your Help Bud. Looking forward to seeing the result
Color test
Blue and back + red and black
Attached images
Afbeelding 1.png
Afbeelding 2.png
Ohh... I'm likin That Blue and Black Bud. Thanks for doing this.
Than blue and black it'll be
Alright bud. Do you use Photoshop? To edit the Pictures?
Quote from Backtrack3d :Alright bud. Do you use Photoshop? To edit the Pictures?

Yup Editing pictures.. making new stuff..

I've put "Team Thrill Billies" on the hood.. (if that's ok with you). But was wondering if it's ok this size or shall I make it fit the bonnet/hood?
Attached images
Afbeelding 3.png
It's fine like it is Bro..

Hey thats lookin good Bro, Is there any way to maybe make it look like the black on the front is tearing off or ripping and there blue under it.. Well kinda like bear claw scratch? Or some kind of Tribal Art around the rear wheel well.

Looks Great Bud, Thanks Again XD
Quote from Backtrack3d :It's fine like it is Bro..

Hey thats lookin good Bro, Is there any way to maybe make it look like the black on the front is tearing off or ripping and there blue under it.. Well kinda like bear claw scratch? Or some kind of Tribal Art around the rear wheel well.

Looks Great Bud, Thanks Again XD

Well.. I think the tearing or scratching is a bit beyond my skills at the moment But I'll see if I can find some nice tribal for the rear wheels

Btw.. Any sponsor preferences?
Maybe Hm... I'm not to sure really lol. Hm.. I guess Cromo, and JDK High performance Pistons lol Just Make them smallish i Suppose
Quote from Backtrack3d :Maybe Hm... I'm not to sure really lol. Hm.. I guess Cromo, and JDK High performance Pistons lol Just Make them smallish i Suppose

k

Anyway.. This is what I've got as for the tribal.. I'm personally not a big fan of it but this one looks ok-ish...
Attached images
Afbeelding 1.png
Heck yea man, I love it, Could you maybe ( If you want ) Like on top of the Black bottom strip, throw a bit more tribal down and see what that looks like? Like a few Different looking Tribals? Thanks
Well... I think I'm kind of done... The bonnet looks a bit empty maybe, but I tried to put some logo's on it, but it just didn't look right.. so I left is open like it is now

Added another 'tribal' like thingy on the sides, so I hope it's okay like this

Soo after about 4 hours... Here it is

And I'm off to bed now..
Attached images
preview_TTB.jpg
FZR_TTB.jpg
Yea, The Next time it won't take so long hehe.. I'll give all detail first hand in the first msg.. But thanks again for your help and It looks really really nice. Appreciate it bud, Have a good Night.

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG