The online racing simulator
>>please delete this thread<<
(48 posts, started )
That S15 skin looks better than your others, however as already mentioned you need to take into account skin stretching (or just stretch the logo's less). The other problem I can see is that the 'headlights' you have put on the front are low quality, stretched and don't line up as they from the front to the side. Sort those out and would look alot better
Quote from Greboth :That S15 skin looks better than your others, however as already mentioned you need to take into account skin stretching (or just stretch the logo's less). The other problem I can see is that the 'headlights' you have put on the front are low quality, stretched and don't line up as they from the front to the side. Sort those out and would look alot better

I really appreciate all the feedback...I am working on my skins. That last one took me almost 2 hours, compared to 30 minutes with the others. If you have a good S15 headlights, I would appreciate it. I found my new favorite car!
Quote from roadrash17 :Ok..I tackled something a bit harder...let me know.

.................................Sorry but i think it's abit low and............ugly!(remindes me an XRT skin i dont remember from who) roadrash17 if you want an S2 man you must try A LOTA more than that...

P.S. my demopinion
your getting there just keep practicing, like others have said just keep an eye on logos stretching and where they line up on body panels, not sure if you have seen the master skinnerz site but that has everything on there you need including some very good tutorials and of course the pro kits

http://skinnerz.proboards.com/index.cgi
I wish I could use some of those skin kits...but I skin with GIMP.
Quote from roadrash17 :I wish I could use some of those skin kits...but I skin with GIMP.

PSD files work with gimp, i skin with GIMP only so
Quote from EliteAti :PSD files work with gimp, i skin with GIMP only so

HI!! Is GIMP easyer than Photoshop?
Quote from CUPRAMAN :HI!! Is GIMP easyer than Photoshop?

I dont know, it just depends for which program you get used to. GIMP is easier in my opinion atm, it has all good features and extra can be downloaded from internet
Quote from EliteAti :PSD files work with gimp, i skin with GIMP only so

How do you get them to work..and can it do 3D?
I have already the DDS Converter 2 so i can make psd files... If its easyer and free dl i will give a try... Just google GIMP?
Quote from roadrash17 :Ok..I tackled something a bit harder...let me know.

Definitely better than your previous efforts.
Try Paint.Net
Its good!
Another one of my creations:
that skin is alot better than previous ones. Bit hard to tell on the small screenshot though, post the skin files up too and we can take a look at them properly

One thing to improve for the future is if you are doing a replica you need to replicate it. I notice the yellow lightening stike goes into the light on the fzr when on the 350z it goes along side and you are missing some sponsor logo's.

Add me on msn if you want and i'll WIP watch your skins for you
you don't want to see the skin files...But yeah, I couldn't find some logos and I kinda wanted to call it good for now... I may improve it soon.
Do you use layers? if not, I strongly recommend to do so. Not only makes it easier to fix some errors what happens when you fill something wrongly, it also helps you.

Also, you might want to cut off the useless black/white areas around logos. Also use www.brandsoftheworld.com for proper logos that can be resized without any quality loss.
Quote from nikopdr :Do you use layers? if not, I strongly recommend to do so. Not only makes it easier to fix some errors what happens when you fill something wrongly, it also helps you.

Also, you might want to cut off the useless black/white areas around logos. Also use www.brandsoftheworld.com for proper logos that can be resized without any quality loss.

I use GIMP...so I do what I can...I am slowly learning the program.

Anyone interested in buying skins from me yet?
thanks for all the suggestions. I figured out GIMP and I am doing AWESOME skins thanks to you guys!
ok...so this is a little bit of a bump, but I am desperate. I will do skins for ALL CARS in return for S2 voucher.
Please delete this thread.

>>please delete this thread<<
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG