The online racing simulator
Help needed
(12 posts, closed, started )
Help needed
Alright guys, as you may or may not have noticed I just had 2 more admins bail on me.

I cant be SCing and admining at the same time. I did my best to hold test race 1 together. But it's getting insane as the people I've been counting on have dropped out.

So this is what I need:

I'm sorry for this development, but the league cannot/will not start without these positions filled.

EDIT:

SC driver: various NDR members
Race Condition Control/Pitted Cars: Timpdr
Lapped Cars/Lucky Dog Monitor: Empty
Race Monitor (incidents): Empty
Points Calculator: Pending
If ya need it that bad, I can drop from the series and help SC or admin. It would help you and AW, as soggy is teamless.
Hey... Im on a made up team.. not teamless lol... Lizard if you need anything from me or if I can be of any help between races or during qual let me know. I still wanna race though. :/
Quote from lizardfolk :Alright guys, as you may or may not have noticed I just had 2 more admins bail on me.

I cant be SCing and admining at the same time. I did my best to hold test race 1 together. But it's getting insane as the people I've been counting on have dropped out.

So this is what I need:

2 admins to COMMIT TO THE SCHEDULE. Qualifying I can handle alone.
1 points guy to calculate points when race is finished (preferably someone who is very good with spreadsheets as the points are quite complicated)
1 SC guy who CAN COMMIT TO THE SCHEDULE.

I'm sorry for this development, but the league cannot/will not start without these positions filled.

We at NDR Will spare an SC driver for each round as possible. Wilko is free for Round 1, we're still sorting out the rest.

d
Yeah, as Deko says, I am avaliable to SC any rounds except 2, 4 and 7, where I think NDR can find some dudes to stand in.
Thanks a lot deko/wilko

Admin wise, I'll be talking to a lot of people and I'll post back news when I find committed admin.

I do need a points guy, someone who can either create a spreadsheet for me to use or calculate points himself.
#7 - J@tko
Quote from lizardfolk :Thanks a lot deko/wilko

Admin wise, I'll be talking to a lot of people and I'll post back news when I find committed admin.

I do need a points guy, someone who can either create a spreadsheet for me to use or calculate points himself.

What is the points system JJ? Is is too complex for LFS Points?

EDIT: Yes, it is
I can do all the rounds as I said, preferably as the SC (I have practiced*, made a set and am all ready for that ) but I can be used for different things if you so wish.

*Mustafur and a few others were practicing so I decided to SC and admin a few races like you were doing today...surprisingly it went really smoothly. Get on MSN btw!
-
(lizardfolk) DELETED by lizardfolk
Updated:

SC driver: various NDR members
Lapped Cars/Lucky Dog Monitor: Empty
Race Monitor (incidents): Empty
Points Calculator: Pending
Quote from lizardfolk :

It's Timdpr

Could we possibly get some of those 'various NDR members' to fill up other slots if there's a few available?
Quote from Timdpr :It's Timdpr

Could we possibly get some of those 'various NDR members' to fill up other slots if there's a few available?

Maybe. I'm working on a points spreadsheet for it, so that's easy and anyone who I let edit can edit it, since I'll put it on Google Docs.

d
This thread is closed

Help needed
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG