The online racing simulator
Xcite-Racing Team
(124 posts, started )
#26 - chaa
grats
This is Maddness Congrats both, great signing there.
Gratz
We thank you guys.
Solid team. Keep it up, guys.

Today Xcite-Racing would Stream the last City-Liga Race live on Xcite.TV (with german commantary).
In the championship will fight for Place 1 and the title F1RST P. Kubinji and Xcite | Maddin.
Only 14 Points are between both and we will see who is the best this season and who is the first driver who will win this league for a second time.
No one have had the City-Liga championship two times in now 10 Seasons.
The Track today is Kyoto National with the UF1 car.
We wish both drivers and all the others good luck and much fun today.

We hope that YOU will watch it live on Xcite.TV

Quote from kiste :

Today Xcite-Racing would Stream the last City-Liga Race live on Xcite.TV (with german commantary).
In the championship will fight for Place 1 and the title F1RST P. Kubinji and Xcite | Maddin.
Only 14 Points are between both and we will see who is the best this season and who is the first driver who will win this league for a second time.
No one have had the City-Liga championship two times in now 10 Seasons.
The Track today is Kyoto National with the UF1 car.
We wish both drivers and all the others good luck and much fun today.

We hope that YOU will watch it live on Xcite.TV

Was watching previous round and even i dont know german there was realy good race
Stream is live! Visit us
News from Xcite-Racing.de in the City-Liga X

After 10 Races with pure racing and action the City-Liga is done.
We from Xcite-Racing.de are very happy with the results this Season and looking forward for next Season, maybe with a win of the CL-Title.
Congratulation goes to our 5 drivers Maddin, Cali, Rubi, Maverick and Wolf they all end this Season.
Xcite-Racing is the Team with the most podiums and wins this Season. 22 Podiums and 11 wins are great for us and we would thank the organisators of this great League and to the over 60 drivers,too.
Thanks goes to Christian`Hansi´Kistner, Norman Wild and Kevin`Fireball´Egloff for the 10 Livestreams with great german commantary.

The places in the Finalstandings:
2.Platz Xcite|Maddin
7.Platz Xcite|Cali
8.Platz Xcite|Rubi
10.Platz Xcite|Maverick
21.Platz Xcite|Wolf

best regards Xcite-Racing
Great results, congrats guys!

The Moviemaker is in the house

Today we are proud to announce a new sign in.
A young german guy,named Mike`FireMike15´Paluch, joined our Team and we are Happy to have him here.
He is a great moviemaker and he will improve step by step.
But he also show us a good perfomance at the Track
and we think he can be much better
and will improve his skills with all cars here at Xcite.

Xcite | FireMike

Welcome to the team !
Big congratulations, guys.
grats ;D
Thabk you Guys!
Congratulate Xcite for GTAL first place in qualifying, you surprise me. Good luck in races. I wish you success for the new driver.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Congratulations GTAL occupied the first position in qualifying, you surprise me. Good luck in races. I wish you success for the new driver.

+1, Good luck
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Congratulate Xcite for GTAL first place in qualifying, you surprise me. Good luck in races. I wish you success for the new driver.

Wouldnt say that was suprise :P
thanks guys. We are really happy to have him in our roster.

Today it was a really lucky race for us after the wind makes our set to a fail.
But luck was with us in safetycar time.
-
(kiste) DELETED by kiste
We from Xcite-Racing.de wish you a nice christmas time

and that is not all what we have today here..

After our Teamskins are very naked this year we have decided to change the design for 2010.
It was a long time since we started for a design and now it is finished.

Here a little picture from our new skins done by Christian´kiste`Kistner
At the picture you can see the new design and the this year GTAL skin for the Season 2009/2010 with driver roster for the Year 2010.

Teamskins+Dirvers 2010

And our newest teammate Mike´Firemike15`Paluch make a nice intro for our GTAL car. Thanks for this mate.

GTAL intro

nice, I like the skins

Good luck in 2010! Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Nice skins and merry Christmas and happy new year!

BTW: Good luck for GTAL too, i will see you guys on track
thank you guys.
More WR's, much good results in leagues and events, quick and friendly drivers, merry Christmas and a happy new year for all X-Cite Racing
Keep the good work, Merry Christmas.
Quote from luki97 :More WR's, much good results in leagues and events, quick and friendly drivers, merry Christmas and a happy new year for all X-Cite Racing

Please it's Xcite, not X-Cite...

Merry X-Mas to all!

Xcite-Racing Team
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG