The online racing simulator
#1 - Tur8o
Someone in !top Removal
Could someone help me remove somebody's pb and them from the !top list please
all u would have to do that i know of is go into ur GripPB.ELP or what ever it is file and remove it
#3 - Tur8o
i dont think this removes it
I've was having problems with this too.

I'd copied the .dbs files, then changed the name of someone (an "&" in the name was causing the name to show on 2 lines, with the 2nd line overlaying someone else). Then tried deleting the .dbs file, but the online server came up with an error that file is in use.

You therefore need to stop the lapper application, download your old .dbs file, amend to suit, delete the old .dbs file still on the server, and load your amended .dbs file back into the same folder.

For the amending of the .dbs file, I used SQLite Browser [very easy to download working copy ]

If you have that loaded, double-click the .dbs file you want to change (which should load it into the SQLite Browser), click on the "Browse Data" tab, change the Table that appears in the drop down box by pressing the down arrow button (list normally shows something like 'fi_127_0_0_1_17564' [ip and port numbers I presume], and click on the next table [fi_epb?]).

Search for the entry you want to delete, then press the "Delete Record" button.

Save.

Load onto server, and re-start lapper.

In case of problems, backup your downloaded .dbs file and put it away somewhere safe, before playing around with it!
#5 - Tur8o
i have done this but when i type !top he is still in there at top with fake time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG