The online racing simulator
XFG_rnb09
(15 posts, started )
#1 - asdm
XFG_rnb09
please skin whit number 16 and some sponsors like rockstar brembo etc. and to door roosa&black
#2 - asdm
somebody to ? if to msg here!
Any color preferences? Or should I let my imagination go wild?
Well.. here's what i've come up with

Hope you'll like it.
Attached images
Afbeelding 2.png
XFG_roosa_black.jpg
#5 - asdm
i like it but i w8 mby somebody make better but perfect if nr16 smaller like wtcc or wrc cars.. and up number lfslogo
Quote from asdm :i like it but i w8 mby somebody make better but perfect if nr16 smaller like wtcc or wrc cars.. and up number lfslogo

OMG!!!! RUDE..... He gives you a very good skin for your "preferens" and dont say T H A N K S ? ? ?

Very good Sponge!
Quote from asdm :i like it but i w8 mby somebody make better but perfect if nr16 smaller like wtcc or wrc cars.. and up number lfslogo

How about you (u) say that in the first place so he wont waste his time.... ffs

PS. prepare to wait (w8)

OMG your a piece of work. This is rude man. He made the skin for ya. You didnt gave any specifics about how it must be.
#9 - asdm
i told i like it , skin super but some changes cold be do ?
Thanks guys I revised the skin.. but it was indeed very rude, so you must be glad i fixed it.

I'm not going to upload it, buy S2(or S1?) when you want it seen by others online.
(<evil>I know a nice uploading prank though.. </evil>)
Attached images
XFG_rjm09.jpg
#11 - asdm
Ty very much

What?! :yikes:

:wtf2:

I'd take offence for that, imagine if you made a skin for someone and he/she didn't like it, would you like that?
I was a bit.. i've had worse stuff happen to me (my sauber fbm skin no one seems interested in for example...)
hm.. i'm sooo evil

XFG_rnb09
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG