The online racing simulator
Quote from TexasLTU :

We're aiming for fairly even. From what I saw, the FZR will still have a slight advantage in speed, but the XRR and FZR were close with the drivers I saw. FXR might have a chance too.

d
I cant read out the confirmation deadline, I'll most probably be changing car
EST
Egon-est
E.Liibeon
NDRC
FZR GT1
Sharing a car:

DEU
Turbo3000
S.Fischer
TDRT
FXR GT1

DNK
R.Kolz
R.Kolz
TDRT
FXR GT1
Quote from Fuse5 :I cant read out the confirmation deadline, I'll most probably be changing car

That's alright. There won't be a penalty for changing car before qualifying starts (the first qualifying), as long as you have confirmed here before the deadline. Even doing "TBA" for the car will count as a confirmation. If you know your class though, keep that.

d
more GT2`s please
I posted now a information into the german Forum, in the hope to see much more peepz show up...
switched car, OP updated.
I've decided that in the interest of fairness and trying to have a heart, to scrap the success ballast. The only ballast needed is for GT1 FZRers.

Hope this makes the regulars to the series happy (Ahem, Bambo. :P)

d
[OT]

Quote :Originally Posted by Deko when VWS comes out
(11:14:37)([NDR]dekojester)I will put a female passenger in, and park in some random off-track part and move my mouse left to right to make it look like I'm shaggin' the passenger

[/OT]
Hi

DEU
spannemann
P.Mante
RAPTOR RACING
FZR GT1
SRB
ivantod
I.Todorovic
NDRC
FZR GT2
GRC
cbr929
G.Alamaras
NDRC
FXR GT2

GRC
varwnos
A.Perrs
NDRC
FXR GT2
SRB
sandzama
D.Brestovac

FZR GT2
POL
Szymonek
S.Jakubiak
LFSBC
FZR GT2
USA
PMD9409
Phil Diaz
NDRC
XRR GT2

If 09 and 9 isn't different then give me #2
DEU
Damion1972
C.Brösicke
XRR GT2
Just as a point of clarification for anyone: LFSBC / NDRC is simply a distinction between driver....LFSBC is for the beginner class, people with little experience in league racing, etc, to get their "feet wet" in league racing. NDRC is for those we let into this season who already have league experience but want to have a more relaxed environment. Hope this might clear it up. I've you've raced in any major league, you should just as well put "NDRC"

d
Quote from Damion1972 :44
DEU
Damion1972
C.Brösicke
XRR GT2

Hey:

#44 has been taken by the driver cbr929, so please select a different number. Reference the list in the OP of confirmed drivers to see what is not taken.

d
DEU
riddim
C.Felder
NDRC
FZR GT2
I Changed my car from FZR - XRR

UK
xtraction
S.Williams
NDRC
XRR GT1

Lithuania
seniecka
S.Stankevicius
NDRC
FZR GT1
Quote from dekojester :Hey:

#44 has been taken by the driver cbr929, so please select a different number. Reference the list in the OP of confirmed drivers to see what is not taken.

d

ok have change to 99

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG