The online racing simulator
Weird dream about LFS/VvV, a shark and...
(41 posts, started )
Woah. I Just remembered the strange dream I had this very morning. The starrings were me, VvV, some guy I don't know, a white shark and... something else you'll discover later in the text

Things I'm not sure about are marked with (?). Okay, listen...

I used to live together(?) with VvV and another guy I don't know. One day, VvV kinda bored said: "I wanna do something weird, something exciting, something noone has done for ages!". We were hardly thinking and the guy I don't know said: "Hey... maybe tame a white shark? This has noone done for ages!", VvV excitedly agreed. OMG.

The other day I came into the bathroom and guess what I was seeing? Correct. There was a baby white shark in the bath tub.

Later on... (dream jumps in time?)...

I heard loud noises from the bathroom, I assumed the washing machine was badly damaged and is flooding the bathroom. But guess what I saw? Indeed.

It was Triple-V fighting in the bath tub with an approximately one meter long white shark. I watched him fighting and the guy I don't know joined as well... a few minutes later he came out of the bath tub (uninjured), swearing like "Oh damnit, everyone can tame a white shark, why is it ME who fails at it!? Ah f..., I give up. What are YOU looking at? Do what you want with it.", while leaving the bathroom.

The guy I don't know and me looked at each other and smiled, then looked at the shark and said: "Wtf? I'm NOT gonna touch it!" ... "Me neither!".

The dream then jumps another time in time...

Some morning I came into the bathroom, kinda tired, I just woke up. I couldn't believe what I saw, there was a baby snake in the basin! OH ZEH GODS. Now VvV was trying to tame a cobra!?

The mini-snake set up for a jump while showing his tiny little teeth while I tried to avoid being bit and fled to the exit. But I was too late... the snake jumped and just bit in my hand already and in real-life I woke up twitching... I was shocked. I also overslept, damnit

So, this was the weird dream I got. Serriously. Just in case you want to know before moving together with the guy I don't know and/or VvV

(LFS-Jeopardy: Beside LFS, he likes to tame animals and play golf online.)
they say dreams like that are a sign of stress
illepall
I'll have some of whatever you've been smoking
The snake is from adam and eve, and the shark is your messiah.
That said, a snake could also represent a certain item of the male anatomy...
He want's gay loving with a shark illepall

Lol, when I tried to post this, this notification came up:
  1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
I had a dream i was playin' PS2 and X-box when my Ps2 broke down.
Damn.
Oh, that's nothing. I get bitten everytime in sleep
Well i had a dream i was visited by Scawen and Eric in my home. Don't think that will ever happen :P
Who knows?

There is this dream I have sometimes, and I love it. It's when I dream about I'm inside a game. Like I can steal cars, or really race. I never want to wake up then, but my alarmclock always goes off within the minute I think that inside the dream

Uhm, yes, I can think inside a dream, I can wake myself up if I don't like the dream
lol Messi you should really stop coding

[EDIT]
Well, I have an idea :>

Messi, wasnt it you who wanted to get a flat and live together with a girl (just live together you said). Imo the girl is both the snake, and the white shark. She is one number too HOT for you though, so you ask one guy from the street to help you. But to be really sure, you ask vic, because you know he is the right guy when speaking about taming animals, as he is doing this everyday with burning foxes
However, those guys could help you with the shark. But as you dont write that vic has defeated the shark (which is obvious though), this shows that you are still afraid of it, or another evil animal (-> girl).
The snake is prolly another girl, maybe she's a bit smaller but more "complicated"

rofl^^
Hmm....is that the men in white coats I hear coming to take you away illepall

Dan,
Quote from the_angry_angel :I'll have some of whatever you've been smoking

You'd better get some of whatever ORION has been smoking!

Quote from ORION :Messi, wasnt it you who wanted to get a flat and live together with a girl

In fact, I live together with a girl (WG), she's my roommate and now she's moving to her boyfriend and we need someone to rent her room, but yet I won't let some guy in :P
I can think in dreams. It's rather odd to go from being killed to winning $2000000 from a killer. Also fun to win the $2000000 and spend it on Bill Gate's ice cream cones.
why dont i get dreams like that!!!
#17 - mr_x
well.. i cant beat that... but i have found the edge of the world before! so i jumped off it and landed in Australia, i could tell it was Australia because it has a great big flashing neon sign saying "Welcome to Australia" with a big BBQ going on behind it! and to me... thats all the proof i need for it to be Australia

and thats all i remember, dont ask me where the edge of the world is, i didnt really take much notice
man ive not remembered a dream for about 3 years.. somehow i wake up and mind is blank.... get up and get into the reguLar daily routine!!!

apparently not remembering dreams is a sign of depression...tho i aint really depressed! also a dream when u wake up within a dream isnt good either...

parently people are most likely kill themselves.. so far i am refusing to believe that!!!

maybe ill remember something tonight!

mad
What a mad thread, I like it, I'm the same as Madman though, don't remember dreams easy at all, I need a huge Day sha voo (dunno how to spell that)

I had a huge one the other week, was sitting on my ex girlfriends bed with some dinner n she was walkin into the room, I could swear that it had happend before, so I guess it was something to do with my dreams.

I'll try and remember tonights though illepall
Weird. I had one where I was racing in LFS on a circuit with a massive downhill braking area feeding into a sharp left hand turn. My tyres hit 350 degrees and didn't pop. The tread was threadbare. So what does that mean, eh?

Quote from Madman_CZ :somehow i wake up and mind is blank....

A pity it stays like that all day too.
Quote from Bawbag :What a mad thread, I like it, I'm the same as Madman though, don't remember dreams easy at all, I need a huge Day sha voo (dunno how to spell that)

I don't remember dreams often either, it's usually the most weird and most stupid ones, I'm afraid. I wouldn't tell anyone about most dreams... ever...

And for some reason I remembered dreams more often when I was younger *sigh* The most shocking one was, when I was falling down some abyss and woke up twitching when I hit the ground. Frightening actually.
#22 - Vain
Quote from Messiah :The most shocking one was, when I was falling down some abyss and woke up twitching when I hit the ground. Frightening actually.

I love those. I always get that when I lay down somewhere when I'm unconcentrated. Wohoooo!!! *faaaaaaaaalling*

Vain
Quote from Bob Smith :Weird. I had one where I was racing in LFS on a circuit with a massive downhill braking area feeding into a sharp left hand turn. My tyres hit 350 degrees and didn't pop. The tread was threadbare. So what does that mean, eh?

your subconcious is telling you to shut down your pc and leave the house more often

i had a lucid dream once ... or at least i dreamed i had one ... that was quite a weird sensation
Quote from Vain :I love those. I always get that when I lay down somewhere when I'm unconcentrated. Wohoooo!!! *faaaaaaaaalling*

Vain

I get those in class. Or now, during exams, after I finished I lay down my head, and suddenly I feel like I fall and shake awake. Or I twitch my leg, accidently hitting the guy next to me
Bob!!! dont make me come up there and kick ur arse!!!!!

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG