The online racing simulator
Possible practise races?
(13 posts, closed, started )
Possible practise races?
Kinda like they had for the 500, but don't make it conpulsory to compete.

If we had like a 30 lap race with all the current cautions, pace cars and rules,etc it would help both sides(admins and racers) very well with the First race.

There is still 3 weeks to go so maybe have 1 or 2 practise races each weekend to help everyone get an idea before the big thing, as really this a completely different racing serires to any other LFS series so maybe we should get a taste of how its like before the first round.

anyway that my 2c
I agree
+1!
+2
+3!
Agreed here too
+1
+4
Practice races will be organized soon. Just give me some time to organize the admins as 2 of the admins I was counting on suddenly could not make it.

Also i'm still looking for an SC driver...
#10 - wild
+5 I'd defiantly would be up for that. Get some proper online practice in before the events.
Quote from lizardfolk :Practice races will be organized soon. Just give me some time to organize the admins as 2 of the admins I was counting on suddenly could not make it.

If you can't find any admins, I'll help you out. (Of course, already told you that :P)

Quote from lizardfolk :Also i'm still looking for an SC driver...

Hit up deko for SC'ing.
Quote from lizardfolk :Practice races will be organized soon. Just give me some time to organize the admins as 2 of the admins I was counting on suddenly could not make it.

Also i'm still looking for an SC driver...

He has hit me up for that.

I can do some, and most of NDR isn't free on the 29th, but it appears that Wilko is free to SC on there.

I'll try and sort names to dates for the rest asap. Shoot me a message with when you're gonna do a practice race or two and I'll see if I'm free or can get someone else who's free.

d
Quote from dekojester :
I'll try and sort names to dates for the rest asap. Shoot me a message with when you're gonna do a practice race or two and I'll see if I'm free or can get someone else who's free.

d

Actually the main worry would be having an SC For the actual season. What' I'm going to do is SC the test races myself
This thread is closed

Possible practise races?
(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG