The online racing simulator
Free Nero 9
(11 posts, started )
#1 - Bean0
Free Nero 9
Quote :This version of Nero 9 contains simply data burning and disc copying features for CDs and DVDs. Additional features and functionality are available with an upgrade to Nero 9 full version.

Shame it wasnt the full package otherwise i might have gone for it thanks for the heads up
Quote from Billeh :Shame it wasnt the full package otherwise i might have gone for it thanks for the heads up

What more do you want? I liked Nero a lot in the past, but the last versions are much to bloated. I don't know what they have left out but if you can burn images and dvd/cd's then this is enough. I don't want all the other stuff.
Thanks for the headsup, although i still find 55 megs too much for "only" burning CD/DVD ("the last versions are much to bloated" <- true that ). I have some kind of micro edition installed, was only 20 megs But this is legally for free so it definitely deserves a go.
#5 - Bean0
There's always ImgBurn for those who want something smaller
i Just need to use some of the other things that aint included in this So i will stick with nero 7
Nero 6.6 ftw. Last version that's pre-bloatware. I've tried newer versions but keep going back.
CDBurner XP does the job too, and it's for free.

Just because software normally costs you (lots of) money doesn't have to mean it's good.
Quote from marzman :What more do you want? I liked Nero a lot in the past, but the last versions are much to bloated. I don't know what they have left out but if you can burn images and dvd/cd's then this is enough. I don't want all the other stuff.

Exactly what I think. I just want a program to make iso's of the game I buys, because fiddling around with cd's are damn anoying, aswell that I every now and then need some files saved on a CD.

And thanks for finding that link
i hate nero... they'll let you trade up old versions for new versions, but they wouldn't let me trade in my windows key for a linux key.
so far, imgburn has been perfect for all my needs

Free Nero 9
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG