The online racing simulator
First Date
(70 posts, started )
First Date
A thread to share those first dates

I know some of them can be funny, so I thought it would be nice to have this thread

Well mine was stupid to be honest...
We met up, went for a drink and then to a local park. Sat down and chatted for like 15mins, when after that we ran out of things to talk
I swear we sat for like 20mins in silence, just looking around.
She then she got bored and decided to go home.... Never heard from her after that......

It was so embarrassing and I felt like a complete jerk after that.
But hey, it taught me some things. What to do and what not to do on a date.

That was 3 years ago. And its worth mentioning I used to be very shy, still am now to be honest.
Good thing the girl I am with now was much more in control when I met her. Helped me get over the barrier...
Well maybe i have a problem... i had on every first date after about 30 minutes sex with the girl... hmm but never had a long turn relationship to the girls... umm yeah i have a problem -.-
Oh god.. This is the kind of topic I fear, because I will allways make a laugh about myself..

We'll... here we go.. I'll try writing as much as I remember from that evening..

I had been chatting with a girl for some time, on phone, internet and such, and we had desided we wanted to meet. To relaxe the mood and making it more easy to talk, I suggested that I could bring with me a bottle of JD, something she agreed on and wanted herself.

So we're meeting, chat some few words and generally are scared like hell, and I tries to think of something good to speak about.. but of course I canot think of anything. After some nervous conversations we deside to take a go on the JD.

As the JD flows down into my body I can feel the confidence building up, hell, I'll even speak normally by that time I realize this! Time passes by, my confidence is sky-high and we're chatting and it's good! We start walking a trip.. or well, going like the drunken bastards we were, swining around trying to walk straight but fails, since I'm not very tolerate to alchohol, nor was she.

Time is good, life is great, I am drunk and she is too. I'm starting to think my little boy-thoughts and wants some more. I'll taking a big breathe and encourage myself and starts leaning towards her to try out my luck, when I suddently hear a voice "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOiiiiii Tor Ole!!". By all damned things I meet on the town I meet my mum. She's not drunk, but she's in social mood, and damn that lady can be stressfull when she's in that mood. While I stand stupidly leaning forward to the girl my mum comes over and stops it all by some hugs. "Damnit you little hag, husj husj away!" I'll scream in my head. But no.. that damn thing won't go! And of course she has to start talking about things that happend when I was little, "oh you should see him haha! he poop'ed his dipers all the time" , of course the girl I was out with enjoyed this and laughed..

After a hour or so I starting to get very drunk (alcohol effect is only about a hour or two in, so I still getting more drunk as time passes) and very pissed at my mum ruining my evening. So after some more time (canot remember how long) I exploaded (after yet another "oh he was so silly as child" story) and asked her to nicely take a walk to the end of the world and fall of a cliff. I don't have to say just how furious my mum whent, but short summed up she got pissed off and left, but here comes the fun.
"I did not expect you to be such an ****.." was the words from the girl. I tried every damn excuse I could pull off, but they were inefective. The girl walks away and I am standing alone, cold and pretty much pissed off in the park..

So well, I whent out drinking alone, and got trash faced out of this world and headed home. Home my mum sitting waiting for me, and by god she was angry. Had to hear a whole life of "correction speech" and "dissapointment" aswell.. and trust me, while you are affected by alchohol you don't reply well to imputs like that.

So in the end of the day, I end up without a girl, not even a kiss. I got grounded for a month and woke up to a gigantic alcohol bill (the alcohol I consumed after beeing left alone in the park). And the hangover...no words can describe that one..

So yes, that's just my luck!

Edit : Were 16 at that time.
Whatever you do keep this in minds dont try to do the sex with her
Quote from Mojo1987 :Well maybe i have a problem... i had on every first date after about 30 minutes sex with the girl... hmm but never had a long turn relationship to the girls... umm yeah i have a problem -.-

Your name is well suited then though I think devildare was talking about your very first date not just first dates.

I remember mine, went rather well to be honest. We had been mates for few months and asked her out n ofcourse she said yes lol. Went to the pub for a few drinks, which ended up being most of the day. Got a kiss goodbye too Was the start of a 6 month relationship too.
Hehe

TVE, you just got one of those where you have everything at the beginning and then nothing in the end

And yes as Greboth said, I meant the very first date in your life.
You just hae to remember a few things for a first date.

1) Take care with the apperance, the rugged man look does not go well with a tux and a gormet meal at a classy resteraunt.

2) What ever you do, do not focus a lot of time on her mother in an attempt to gauge how she's most likely to turn out 20/25 years into the future.

3) If going out for a meal, open the doors, pull her seat out and generaly do everyhting as if you where a knight of the round table.

4) Gaffer tape, a rope and a bible.......all items that should be removed from the boot of your car unless you plan to use them
my funnyest first date i was chating to a chick on msn for a few weeks then i tould her id come say hello (10:00 pm) as im allmost their i said on the phone when i get their u had better be naked she laughed. Once i knocked on her door their she was in a black nighty so we had a few drinks talked and then i said why arnt you naked and her response make me. then yer kiss and all the other sexual things .

then she turned into a good casual bootycall
Quote from MAD3.0LT :my funnyest first date i was chating to a chick on msn for a few weeks then i tould her id come say hello (10:00 pm) as im allmost their i said on the phone when i get their u had better be naked she laughed. Once i knocked on her door their she was in a black nighty so we had a few drinks talked and then i said why arnt you naked and her response make me. then yer kiss and all the other sexual things .

then she turned into a good casual bootycall

Lucky bastard.

I had something like this too, similar stuff Havnt had a "date" tho yet, idk. I just drink, get drunk, be drunk and then kiss a random girl ...
Quote from Greboth :Your name is well suited then though I think devildare was talking about your very first date not just first dates.

I remember mine, went rather well to be honest. We had been mates for few months and asked her out n ofcourse she said yes lol. Went to the pub for a few drinks, which ended up being most of the day. Got a kiss goodbye too Was the start of a 6 month relationship too.

Well ok, but on my real first date as a teenage (about 16 years old) i had at the same day first time sex too. So... absolutly don't know why but this is sometimes quite stupid...
Maybe you are very good looking, and extremely boring at the same time (which they find out later)... just joking.
Quote from jibber :Maybe you are very good looking, and extremely boring at the same time (which they find out later)... just joking.

Oh man, that could be true
#13 - Jakg
Went to see a film with the girl I liked. The day before she the downgraded it from a "date" to a "platonic meeting of friends". That was fun.

I spent the whole film contemplating "going in for the kill", but with no self confidence at all I failed.

Next date was with the now GF 3 months after we started going out, which was much much better.
Mine was a bit of, well, actually a TOTAL fail.

I first met her when i used to hang about in multi-story carparks in my astra GTE in my cruising days and she just walked through, as the bottom level of the car park is a kind of shotcut between two roads, a few mates shouted some stuff out at her, as lads do, and i told em to be a bit more respectful, and she walked over to me and said thanks.

We chatted for a minute, smoked a cigarrette and i took her number.

We texted and phoned eachother for a while, maybe a week or so, and then i arranged to meet up with in newmarket, after she had finished work.

Now, bearing in mind, in my defence, i had only actually seen her once for about 5 minutes, and as i sat waiting and waiting, i couldn't see her anywhere, so i started to drive away because it was now about half an hour after she should have been there.

As i turned out of the road i saw a girl that had walked into where i was waiting was now beginning to run in my general direction, so i stopped to see what was the matter.....

Yep, it was her, i hadn't recognised her, oh ****ing dear!

Needless to say, most of that evening was conducted in silence!
Aww mate, I feel with you
That actually reminds me of the situation my friend was in

This girl looked absolutely stella in the pics. She wore quite a lot of makeup, but it was too good looking to pass off. So my mate arranged a date and went to her house in the morning. She over slept and had only just woke up and couldnt get ready and put on her mask (make-up).

She opens the door and my mate asks for Jane (Her name).
Apparently she was so different and looked nothing like in the pics without her makeup....
For me, it depends what you mean by the word "date".
Well I guess the first time you went to meet a girl that potentially could of been your GF or maybe even was/still is.
If you're no good at small-talk, films are the way to go. That way, you have at the very least an hour and a half where you don't have to say anything at all, and afterwards if you run out of things to talk about, you can talk about the film.
Oh it was OK, we still got together for a few months, but her dad did not approve of us, and i *stupidly* beeped my horn one evening while driving by her house and as he already knew i had a white car, he then knew which car. :doh:
What ensued was a frantic phone call from here to me, advising me to GTF out of town quick because her dad was cruising around town in his car with a cricket bat and she hadn't been able to stop him.

As i put the phone down and began to reverse out of the parking space i was in, i spotted somthing, her dads car, coming into the carpark and up the ramp onto the level i was on at considerable pace.

So, i gunned it as well as i could in a 1.2 astra, and needless to say, a 2.0 sierra stuck with me all the way around the one way system, but i got away once i got to the roundabouts because it was raining.

I shot around them in a blind panic with some understeer and wheels spinning for grip, but he came in far too fast into them and did some hideous oversteer and spun it, **** i was lucky that night!

We split soon after that simply because it was too dangerous, but then i got a different car and we got back together again for about 6 more months, so not all bad!
:ices_rofl

Thats hilarious

One pissed of dad.....
does it count if shes on holiday ? if so , we went to cinema , i got her for 1 more week * Makes most of it *
The worst thing you could EVER do is run away from the pissed off parent.
In my experience, it's far better to have a reasoned conversation with them. I was always doing mad stuff like that through high school, but it's just common sense. In a fairly small community it's easier to talk things out than think you can keep running. Just give it something like "Look, we both know I'm as **** and that's fine. It's only a matter of time before she figures it out for herself. Until then I'll always know there's the THREAT of a beating to keep me in line".

I was also really good at talking to parents when we were caught short at parties and they needed time to either hide bottles, empty bedrooms or just plain smooth things over when people were caught in compromising situations.

It's also possible I have balls of steel though, because I'm not scared of anybody
Quote from Dajmin :The worst thing you could EVER do is run away from the pissed off parent.
In my experience, it's far better to have a reasoned conversation with them. I was always doing mad stuff like that through high school, but it's just common sense. In a fairly small community it's easier to talk things out than think you can keep running. Just give it something like "Look, we both know I'm as **** and that's fine. It's only a matter of time before she figures it out for herself. Until then I'll always know there's the THREAT of a beating to keep me in line".

I was also really good at talking to parents when we were caught short at parties and they needed time to either hide bottles, empty bedrooms or just plain smooth things over when people were caught in compromising situations.

It's also possible I have balls of steel though, because I'm not scared of anybody

you think you can have a reasonable talk to a man whos coming towards you fast and angry with a cricket bat?
Quote from Dajmin :The worst thing you could EVER do is run away from the pissed off parent.

See thats for too sensible, much prefer hanging out of the g/f's window of the 2nd floor in just the boxers

First Date
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG