The online racing simulator
Do you want to host a server for free?
This is a poll!

Ever wondered how to host a server without the hassel of ordering one of the internet and paying the full price every month?

Well, I want you to say what you think about hosting it with your own computer at your own home even knows I have a wireless compatable router called NetGear I can still forward the ports and host a server on LFS and also what I want you todo is list your router on this topic !

The answers you can have for the poll,

Yes - Yes for hosting your own server at your own home.
No - No for not hosting your own server at your own home.

And post why would you do that kind of answer for the question! And give your opion aswell.

Please forgive me for not getting the Poll done my other computer cut out at the last time before I even got a chance to even do the poll so again i'm sorry!
I'm confused about this thread, but I've kept it out of pure interest.

Your OP starts like you're offering advice or support, and then degrades into asking opinions...? You also seem to ask others to post instructions for their home router - which already available under portforward.com for a lot of home routers (although admittedly some routers do list additional ports which modern routers shouldn't need to open).

I'm confused as to what the goal of the thread was, I guess.

To answer your question surely it's rather obvious why people pay someone else?
1. So that they don't have to maintain the server that it's hosted on, and don't spend resources (such as bandwidth, etc.)
2. Because they haven't been able to set one up at home
Hmm... I have a 30Mbit internet at home and I am not able to start a server with more than 20 slots... Else it would be laggy like hell.

Even one Airio hosted on my home server connecting to a server hosted at 500Servers was very laggy too...

So I would vote NO if I could.... Where is the Poll???
If you look at his past threads, you can notice he has a psycho problem, and he's almost always indifferent to other's comments.

Just forget him

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG