The online racing simulator
Whats so good about it?
(37 posts, started )
Sorry about picture quality

And please dont flame if i have not explained anything clearly.. to be honest i dont have a clue what to do.
Attached images
DSC01109.JPG
DSC01108.JPG
#27 - Jakg
Quote from Jordan2007 :What happens if i have a disk for window's vista already and also il take a picture and upload.

If you have disks for Vista you can try it - however the license is probably an OEM one (is it the fancy box or the slim DVD case one or a recovery disk?) and as such probably wont work as your not licensed to use it.

As for the pictures - is there anything inside the boxes? All you have there is the mobo and graphics card, you dont even have a CPU to use it with - i'm wondering if it's an oversight with you getting the boxes...
right give me a second, iv got the main computer system, Uploading picture now.
This is the main Computer system.

I Think i need to buy vista then.

I Remember having one disk from my old computer, but i also remember trying to install it on laptop but it failed because it said it didnt have enough memory.

All i have is graphics card, Motherboard and CPU. Does that sound ok?
Attached images
DSC01111.JPG
#30 - Jakg
Open the big mobo box and see if theres anything inside it?

I'd imagine it's all in the PC - you've just got the boxes if you ever need to sell the stuff.

As for OS wise - for the time being you could put the RC of Windows 7 on there which is free.
Whats RC Mean ?
So is that just like a Demo or Something?
Quote from Jordan2007 :So is that just like a Demo or Something?

i think its close they are going to release
Ok sounds good, Thanks for the help everyone. Especially Jakg, Thanks mate.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Ok sounds good, Thanks for the help everyone. Especially Jakg, Thanks mate.

thank you for posting that here, got me interested about it
i hope you are satisfied with it...

my reputation is on the line!!!

enjoy your new compy

Quote from Jakg :Yes it can play all of the games you listed on max.

when he asked for a pc, he specified what he wanted to do... i wouldn't suggest a pc that would not be what he wanted

Whats so good about it?
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG