A+

Pretty damn funny if you ask me.
Everytime he´s on a GTR server he wins his XRR! I bet he´s the Stig! :P
I think he's Schumy.
I think he´s both
I think I'm him.
I think he is just another player....

Bite me...
i think he's in ur mirrorz, wanting to lap j00.
I don't really get it, but I laughed anyway.
Quote from UncleBenny :I don't really get it, but I laughed anyway.

Yeah... I didn't get it either. And I didn't laugh Maybe if I knew who the **** palluka was, I dunno
Yeh. If you know Pallu, raced him (or more like lapped miles behind him as he pulls away and laps you 4 times in a 5 lap race) or just seen him race, you'd get it.

If you have no idea who he is, just move along. :P
Any video's of this person? I have heared great things, but I don't belive anything I can't see
Check his LFSworld :P
Quote from The Very End :Any video's of this person? I have heared great things, but I don't belive anything I can't see

Just imagine someone in a XRR on a GTR server being about a year faster per lap than everyone else on the track. I´m sure he would hold most of the XRR WRs if he uploaded some hotlaps.
pallu would be the perfect base for S3 ai, hes damn damn damn fast fair and quite a friendly chap.

tbh i think i beat pallu more then he has beat me, but then that just be my selective memory at work again... and if it is .. why did it not follow me home today..
Don't get it...
brilliant stuff, well said
i was in one server with him once....or is it my imagination again...
He will beat teh living crap out of you.... and his tyres will still be cold like ice.
I have met him quite often last year, he's a true Stigmacher.
I hates Pallu >:C He laps me a lot >:C, But I have one of his setups >: )
Hahaha Both he and his brother are fast and friendly.
lol nice one

Losing against Pallukka...
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG