The online racing simulator
How Long time does it take to get S2 with money booker?
i now its take 3 days for the bank and transfer but how long time does it take for LFStech to Fix S2 ??
Quote from galies :i now its take 3 days for the bank and transfer but how long time does it take for LFStech to Fix S2 ??

When you transfer money, you get S2, with once. I did, though.
As long as your money order was in GBP, I would imagine it takes up to 3 working days, after your money order is recieved and banked, it could take a little more.

Credit card payments online, are dealt with almost instantly.

EDIT: C & P from lfs.net site............ (this example is for S2@£24GBP)

"As soon as your money order has arrived, your payment will be visible on your status page. Your payment status will show 'Received' until the money order has been cleared by the bank, after which your account will be upgraded to S2 licensed."

SD.
ye but my mom did pay 24 GBPin swedish money for 4-6 days ago and 24 pounds was 291KR in swedish money so my mom did payed 300KR and when the bank got the money it stayed my mom did payed 23.84GBP
Have you recieved an e-mail from LFS Tech to say you have not paid enough money?

If not, go to lfs.net make sure you are logged in, then go to this page to send an e-mail to the Devs.

Explain exactly what has happened in the e-mail, I'm sure you will get a reply letting you know exactly what to do next.

Good luck.

SD.
hehe had the same problem with 4players.de.

I tranfers money and they recieved 1 € less, because of bankfee. I contact them and they donate me 1 €
I doubd that official LFS tech will give (sell) a licence for less than stated amount, they are a bussiness after all.

You never know galies may post back saying all is good, if not however, in this single instance, I would be happy to pay the outstanding 16p required to make it up.

If a dev is reading this, and its possible, please PM or mail me, I think I can just send it in the post, with a link to this thread and the OPs account name "galies" on the back of the cheque, or maybe just the cash

SD.
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Live for Speed.
Moneybookers usually send an instruction email, or displays on their website
how much one should exactly transfer. Normally people do not need to
calculate the currency conversion manually, as indeed one can end up paying
too little or too much.
But besides that, if you _manually_ transfer the entire 23.84 pounds to
[email protected] then I will process it later on as an S2 license purchase.

Regards,

Victor van Vlaardingen

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 10:06 PM
Subject: Payment question

> (sender username: galies)
>
> hello i have some problem my mom did pay 24 with moneybookers and when
> the money got to the Live for speed acc its stayed my mom did pay 23.84
> pounds but my mom did pay with swedish money and she checked what 24punds
> was and she payed a little more then that and then the pounds have been
> going up.... Plz can u help me
>
thats the answer from LFStech
Victor is one cool cucumber

So it looks like all you need to do is what victor writes in this part of his e-mail to you....
Quote from galies : if you _manually_ transfer the entire 23.84 pounds to [email protected] then I will process it later on as an S2 license purchase.

You should be fully S2 licenced soon

Good job.

SD.
So i have now Manually transfer But There was a fee =( 0.24 GBP so its was 23.59 GBP but i hope scawen and all lfs personal is nice and give me S2 License for 23.59 =)
so you payed another 24 Pounds? Like in your email, you just had to wait until you get your S2 License.
looks like you've got yourself a s2, gratz!
Congratulations

Welcome to LFS S2

Dont forget to unlock your game

SD.
Hurray im S2 licensed =D ^^

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG