The online racing simulator
[Un]Official LFS Msn Group!
(26 posts, started )
The Offical LFS Msn Group!
]
Created by (The Stig) for LFS!

What is Msn?

Well, its basicly a world wide comication system and its all in a click of a button ! Theres abit more details about whats what!

How to add this Group?

Email Address: group336319@groupsim.com

Dont know how to add the group?

All you need todo is list your Msn Email Address below with the right details otherwise we will not aceapt it or if you have a account like google or im or anything else under those circumstances we will aceapt it I hope you like this!

All questions must be posted in this thread!

Thanks!
Head of LFS Group!
-
(jwardy) DELETED by jwardy
-
(gacek1) DELETED by gacek1
What the f*** is this? Find another way to chat with people. I already have s*** loads of people in my list.

Use irc or something or whatever it is. No offense, did i sound rude?
A few things to say,
Don't we have Lfsforums?
Was this approved by the devolpers to make it so called "Official"?
We don't need this I don't think.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :A few things to say,
Don't we have Lfsforums?
Was this approved by the devolpers to make it so called "Official"?
We don't need this I don't think.

i already mentioned that
#5 - garph
It is a small point but an important one.

Saying it's offical makes it sound like it's something to do with the developers, which it isn't.

Quote from garph :It is a small point but an important one.

Saying it's offical makes it sound like it's something to do with the developers, which it isn't.

ye but this is created by the same guy with 20000 members in his team and who gives lessons , so we better respect it /End sarcasam
Oooooh

What a surprise, its The Stig again, with another stella idea
Oo Stig. Copying Kenny again? Lmao. I thought you wanted to change? - I guess not.

Just to note, that particular MSN group is kinda crap, but enjoy.
Quote from (The Stig) :
Well, its basicly a world wide comication system

Could you explain what a "world wide comication system" exactly is or does?
lol another stupid idea from The Stig
Quote from zeugnimod :[/LEFT]

Could you explain what a "world wide comication system" exactly is or does?

Believe me if we knew we would be doomed , as it comes out of his mind
I'd advise against anyone posting their email address in plain text on this forum unless you like to be bombarded with spam.
Wtf is this?
Oh well, there we go again, it's The Stig .

Anyway, this MSN group is one of the bigest crapy things i've ever seen. Let me mention just two reasons:

- Most of people can not even see who is online and who can read the chat. Even if they got same version of MSN and stuff, some can and some can not see it.

- Everytime when someone write something, new MSN window pop up. It can be extremely annoying, specialy if it's minimizing your things. Now imagine it with more then 5 people online, who're chatting about some random stuff. You can save this with blocking it when you dont want to chat/read it and unblocking it when you want to. However, that's stupid.

And btw The Stig, thank god that Kenny did that and that you knew how to copy it. He did exactly the same thing for [TC] players, but however, people know you and "your" ideas already.
Also, that i wont forgot, how is "your" insim developement going? Last time you said that you're coding it in "English" language. If there's something i want to see in that life, it's insim coded in "English" language. Good luck with coding it!
Quote from Nobody92 :Oh well, there we go again, it's The Stig .

Anyway, this MSN group is one of the bigest crapy things i've ever seen. Let me mention just two reasons:

- Most of people can not even see who is online and who can read the chat. Even if they got same version of MSN and stuff, some can and some can not see it.

- Everytime when someone write something, new MSN window pop up. It can be extremely annoying, specialy if it's minimizing your things. Now imagine it with more then 5 people online, who're chatting about some random stuff. You can save this with blocking it when you dont want to chat/read it and unblocking it when you want to. However, that's stupid.

And btw The Stig, thank god that Kenny did that and that you knew how to copy it. He did exactly the same thing for [TC] players, but however, people know you and "your" ideas already.
Also, that i wont forgot, how is "your" insim developement going? Last time you said that you're coding it in "English" language. If there's something i want to see in that life, it's insim coded in "English" language. Good luck with coding it!

totally agree!
i think the official LFS IRC is the better choice (in my thought there are not enough in yet)...
especially if you are a more or less important administrator of a project (leagues, team boss, leading a well visited public server.....) you will never have peace anymore

so please all come on LFS IRC

#liveforspeed @ gamesurge FTW
Hasnt anyone heard about msn!

OMG!

Lets wait for you to find out ey?

www.msn.com
Quote from Nobody92 :Oh well, there we go again, it's The Stig .

Ok, Nobody 1 you dont know how to code but i'm learning :
Quote from (The Stig) :Ok, Nobody 1 you dont know how to code but i'm learning :

No and i am not even interessted into learning it. But am i lieing that i am coding, like you do? If you had at least a bit knowledge about coding, you knew that you cant code insim in "English" language .
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :totally agree!
i think the official LFS IRC is the better choice (in my thought there are not enough in yet)...
especially if you are a more or less important administrator of a project (leagues, team boss, leading a well visited public server.....) you will never have peace anymore

so please all come on LFS IRC

#liveforspeed @ gamesurge FTW

I have not been on that myself, but I plan to start using IRC one time... in fact I have never tried it but I think it's a better sollution than MSN thingy.

When that is said, it was only a suggestion from The Stig, no need to be actually rude, alltho I did not like his idea
Quote from Nobody92 :Also, that i wont forgot, how is "your" insim developement going? Last time you said that you're coding it in "English" language. If there's something i want to see in that life, it's insim coded in "English" language. Good luck with coding it!

The Stig, dont you have something better to do?

Dont you see that we actually dont like these ideas?
#24 - VoiD
Another [un]official fail... I´ll stop counting now...

I smell some LFS Community Year-End Award Winner....
I feel like associating (The Stig) with Eric Cartman from South Park. One quote will do it: "Respect my Authoritah!".
This (The Stig) has a thirst for authority and you can see that at the end of each team-creating post he signs: "The Stig, Xyz team Leader."
What can I say..it goes with age

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG