The online racing simulator
LFSCART Light Winter Series 2010 Skins

Ok here you go with your skins. Skin requirements are:

1.All car liveries must fulfil the general requirements to be uploaded to LFSWorld.net
2.Cars entered by a team may be presented in substantially different liveries.
3.The livery must contain the car number on the nose and on the rear wing side plates. The driver's name and his national flag must be put onto the sides of the driver cells.
4.The official logo provided by the series' officials have to be put onto both sides of the air box.
5.If two or more cars of a team have substantially identical liveries, the rear wing side plates shall have different colours.
6.All liveries have to be uploaded to Live for Speed World.

I've made some templates for the Rule No.5 which are available to you. They are not compulsory to use. If a team has got a different solution in accordance to the rules, it is fine, too.
Attached files
Official Logo.zip - 170.5 KB - 333 views
Templates.zip - 579.4 KB - 307 views
The New Dimension Racing #29 skin...
Attached images
FOX_29_NDR_LLWS.jpg
-
(AstroBoy) DELETED by AstroBoy
Is this ok?
The skin info given is quite vauge on what the skin could look like tbh.
Attached images
test1.jpg
your skin is fine
Here we are
Attached images
FOX_FLP_Lite.jpg
My skin.

Hope it's ok.

Edit: Updated skin
Attached images
FOX_24_LLWS.jpg
#7 - pik_d
Here are my teams skins so far. I didn't follow the trim template exactly because that would result in orange on orange, hopefully what I did do is OK.
Attached images
FOX_SA_pik_LLWS.jpg
FOX_SA_monstor_LLWS.jpg
FOX_SA_super_LLWS.jpg
FOX_SA_Maber_LLWS.jpg
Any chance i could get the LFSCART logo on its lonesome?
And also when u say airbox do you mean on the dorsal part or can it still be just below the airbox but not on the top part of the skin?
Attached pic should demonstrate what i mean.
A is on the airbox, While B is just below it, just wondering if it still counts as the Airbox or not.
Attached images
Demonstration.jpg
Quote from JackDaMaster :Here we are

Skin is okey
Quote from arnold cottenier :My skin.

Hope it's ok.

Skin is okey
Quote from pik_d :Here are my teams skins so far. I didn't follow the trim template exactly because that would result in orange on orange, hopefully what I did do is OK.

No problem that you didn't follow the template's trim. The skins are okey that way
Quote from AstroBoy :Any chance i could get the LFSCART logo on its lonesome?
And also when u say airbox do you mean on the dorsal part or can it still be just below the airbox but not on the top part of the skin?
Attached pic should demonstrate what i mean.
A is on the airbox, While B is just below it, just wondering if it still counts as the Airbox or not.

Well... I see your problem, reviewing that the redbull logo is covered by the LFSCART Logo... so in this special case I would accept the loto on position B
Quote from TFalke55 :No problem that you didn't follow the template's trim. The skins are okey that way

OK thanks, I also just added S.Murphy's skin to the post. He wanted white has his trim color which I think should be OK too.
yes it is ok
Quote from TFalke55 :Well... I see your problem, reviewing that the redbull logo is covered by the LFSCART Logo... so in this special case I would accept the logo on position B

Cheers but if you make the exeption for me, theres nothing stopping you for another person. So i thank you for that but i have followed the guide lines just needed to re-think it sorry for being a pain XD

Anyway done and done and am now happy with it.
Attached images
FOX_Lite-Aus86.jpg
FOX_Lite-GBR42.jpg
SCP skins
Attached images
FOX_SCP69.jpg
FOX_SCP71.jpg
FOX_SCP81.jpg
FOX_SCP90.jpg
I've got a good and a bad news:

Starting with the good one: We have got a sponsor who helps us with our servers: RaceSIM Servers
Now the bad news: To get the deal we must put the RaceSIM Logo onto the skins, so your skins are screwed...

The new "Official Logo" is uploaded to the opening post.
Nice, right on top of some text I've already got.

EDIT: Updated original post with revised skins.
Updated OP
Here is my skin
Attached images
FOX_FastAnimals112.jpg
Here are Concept Racing's Skins - Cars #10 #32 #13 #15

Hope everything is in order
Attached images
FOX_LLC_10AP.JPG
FOX_LLC_13RS.JPG
FOX_LLC_32RH.JPG
FOX_LLC_53JK.JPG
Quote from jurisltu :Here is my skin

your skin needs to have the "RaceSIM Servers" logo on it. I uploaded a new template in the opening posts with which you can put it onto the car.

Thank you to everyone who updated their skins already...

@concept: yes your skins are good
Hope these are sufficient Thilo

E: Just noticed the error with the upside down logo's, but they're still there..

Will fix them when I get a new logo sorted, but is the rest okay?
Attached images
FOX_IL1JB.jpg
FOX_IL1EK.jpg
#22 - Ori
skin
Here's my skin. Hope it's ok.

Edit:

Replaced the Indy-Logo by the LFS CART Logo.
Attached images
FOX_oriilfs 2.jpg
Updated Original Post
Quote from Ori :Here's my skin. Hope it's ok.

... no it's not okey, I'm afraid... please take the png file out of the opening post (official logo.zip) The logo you used is the IndyCar logo and not the LFSCART logo...
Updated Fast Animals skin . Hope it's ok
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG