The online racing simulator
Soccer Insim App
Hi there, is there any soccer insim App? When not, if possible, could some one make an soccer insim?

Like:

Write Teams ingame who plays vs who. Write Results manually ingame and watchable ingame like writing !points

That means, just an easy Recent Match list with the results. Is it easy to program like this? Team Xcite would like to start a Soccer League with rules and an UF1 Ball

Im happy for an answer

Greetings:
Xcite | Fireball
Yes, there is one. I have it on my PC.
Quote from Bose321 :Yes, there is one. I have it on my PC.

So, if you dont mind, maybe you can release it to the public? Would be great!
Sry for doublepost, but Bose is in Vacation So im asking if somebody else have / create this insim app?
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Quote from MariusMM :Well, it sounds like an interesting little project. Might have a quick go at it sometime this week, if noon attach a already functional app of cause .

This would be great!
yea, old Video, already saw that, but still nice ^^
#8 - troy
I know that the guys from FLP did an automated soccer application back for the worldcup in 2006, trying to get my hands on it since then but I guess my pie isn't good enough for them to hand it over.
#9 - filur
Quote from troy :I know that the guys from FLP did an automated soccer application back for the worldcup in 2006, trying to get my hands on it since then but I guess my pie isn't good enough for them to hand it over.

That one isn't of much use now since it's not compatible with the current insim protocol.
-
hey cool thx man! I will try this! Feedback coming soon
-
Quote from filur :That one isn't of much use now since it's not compatible with the current insim protocol.

You mean it was not written as a lurLFSd plugin? (No, I will never let that go, I'm STILL waiting for a release)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG