The online racing simulator
G15 and MX1100R
(12 posts, started )
G15 and MX1100R
Hi Guys

Looking at a logitech G15 keyboard and a Logitech MX1100R mouse.

Is this a good setup? can anyone recomend me anything else? opinions?

A
g15 keyboard is amazing got on efor christmas its pure awesomeness
OK been looking again and ive dumped the MX1100R for the MX revolution.

A
MX revolutions PWNS
I've tried the MX Revolution and I'd recommend something different for you.

Even if your not a keen FPS gamer, I'd say get this:

Its a Razer Deathadder, retails at about £30 and is the most comfortable mouse on the market, the top surface where the light is, is this sort of rubber material - and its the smoothest, nicest thing to touch, ever. And its tracking & accuracy match the build quality and comfort it has.

Definately worth putting up with a cable, the MX revolution is all plastic and cheap feeling, compared to the Razer.

Also, on the keyboard front - don't get ripped off and buy an expensive keyboard like the G15, I got one as a present and while being good, given the choice I wouldn't spend my own money on one. Get something cheaper that does the job, and spend the excess in the pub.
Im happy with my keyboard and mouse at the moment but both of them are nothing special ive got a STD HP wireless keyboard. None of the hot keys ork on it anymore as i dont have a HP pc so there just a waiste of space. Also got a cheap labtec mouse which i find comfortable. But as ive just spent near on 500 quid upgrading my pc i thought i should get a good gaming mouse and KB. any suggestions on a diffrent keyboard.

A
Looked into the razer deathadder and i do like the look at it read the reviews more and it does look good and im very tempted.

But the razor keyboards look a bit cr*p unless you want to pay lots of money the one linked above does nothing that my std keyboard doesnt do also it has low profile keys which i hate. I like chunky keys.

A
Ok just found the tarantula for 50 pound now im tempted.

A
Well update ive just ordered the Razer tarantula keyboard and the razer deathadder mouse cheers for the advice guys.

A
The Roccat Kone mouse is awsome.

(and yes, I know Im too late :P)
The G15 is a really good keyboard. High quality, the feel of the keys is good. The controls for the audio (play/pause, next track, prev track etc) are a little bit fiddly (sometimes my play/pause button interprets one key press as 2). The extra function keys are handy even if you're not a major gamer. I've got the first 6 bound to programs I use frequently (Firefox, Thunderbird, CMD, QCD, MSPaint and Caculator) and the next 6 bound to LFS commands (moving brake balance forward and back and softening/stiffening front and rear anti roll bars).
Well got my RAZER tarantular and deathadder today and wow what can i say awsome keyboard nad mouse!!! love it highly recomended.

A

G15 and MX1100R
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG