The online racing simulator
Online Racing Movie OELFSM
(14 posts, started )
Online Racing Movie by SchneeFee
pls check out my new onlineracing movie.
http://liveforspeed.at/?q=Videos

it shows footage from the just finished austria national league.

i hope u like it.
SF
Always a fan of your videos Schnee, Good work mate

Munko
#3 - Bean0
Nice video, plenty of action

What is the music that you used ?
#4 - Vain
Great video, though I didn't like the music...
I'd think about using the enginesounds in movies and (perhaps) add music to that. That'd propably make the racing much more involving.

Vain
Great movie. Simple & pure racing. Some very nice crashing scenes.

ps. One small minus for too high FOV in the incar views.
Great work! Was fun to watch, really nice camera angles and stuff...the music i didnt like all that much though.

Anyway, i really want to know what you used to get those out of bound camera angles! plz tell!
Btw what was the song?
#8 - KeMoT
Very nice movie SchneeFee
What's your next movie ?
I had just posted my movie, then watched yours (that I downloaded earlier) and have to say, WOW! How in the world do you get the camera swinging by so smoothly. I can move forward, back, and side to side with the arrow keys, but to rotate and follow the action, I just can't get it smooth and end up missing the action. I tried and practiced a little tonight as I want to do another movie.

Fantastic Vid!
Quote from mrodgers :I had just posted my movie, then watched yours (that I downloaded earlier) and have to say, WOW! How in the world do you get the camera swinging by so smoothly. I can move forward, back, and side to side with the arrow keys, but to rotate and follow the action, I just can't get it smooth and end up missing the action. I tried and practiced a little tonight as I want to do another movie.

Fantastic Vid!

playaround with the smoothness.
Quote from deggis :Btw what was the song?

Quote from deggis :Btw what was the song?

thanks
#14 - joen
quality movie

Online Racing Movie OELFSM
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG