The online racing simulator
Suzuki Swift Sport
(23 posts, started )
Suzuki Swift Sport
Kind of a random hot hatch, don't you think? Besides, There are loads of better small hot hatches out there, like these ones.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Most of those are to expensive..

Not to mention the first one makes you look a right twat of a chav, the second is the same as what every single girl tries to drive and thinks is the width of a Challenger II, and the third is a Fiat, whose dealers' idea of service is to shit in your face.

I'd take the Suzuki over those.
Quote from XCNuse :Mazda 2!

It's close to the same price as the swift sport

And has a rotary engine wish is service unfriendly and wears quikly.

At leats that why mi dad ditched his Rx7
Quote from STROBE :and the third is a Fiat, whose dealers' idea of service is to shit in your face.

****ING SECONDED :mad:

first incident: i went to the official fiat service center for my delta... they told me that the ECU is at fault for the engine shutting down after some kilometer... the dialogue was like this

- we can change the ecu
- how much is that?
- 500 (or something)
- ok, suppose we change it, as you suggest... will it solve the problem? are you sure this is the fault?
- no. but that's what the "diagnostic computer" says.

at the time i was a total newb so i couldn't troubleshoot nothing.

it went like 3 times to that service.

asked from a friend of mine, who came around when my car let me down in the middle of the street and in the 5 seconds that it took me to get to him after i pulled the lever that opens the engine door, he exclaimed "hey malaka, one of the sparkplug cables is out!"

engine came to life without a hiccup and never failed again after that.

second incident: my passenger door doesn't close easily, the engine behaves strangely when cold (i accelerate, in first, and if i let go of the accelerator, the engine drops like to 500rpm, rattles like hell, goes to 2000 and then stabilizes at idle. also, if i try to accelerate a bit harder it chokes on itself. this shouldn't be happening, it's injected) and i get a hard knock when the front right goes over anomalies or when i center the wheel after a sharp left turn. also the brakes are kinda soft and the steering wheel drifts to the left. 800 euros later, NONE of the issues were fixed, dude says that i got serious damage in the steering bar-something (not sure of the etymology) that will cost me another 800... turns out, one component is worn out that costs like 20 or so.

there have been other minor incidents similar to these in the 15 year history of this car

draw your own ****ing conclusions.
C2 VTS is better. Its at the same price point and quicker. Although the Swift looks a wee bit better I think.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :And has a rotary engine wish is service unfriendly and wears quikly.

At leats that why mi dad ditched his Rx7

?
RX's are the only Mazdas with rotary engines, all else are 4 bangers and 6 cylinders (except a few randoms here and there)
and not all the RXs are wankels
Quote from XCNuse :?
RX's are the only Mazdas with rotary engines, all else are 4 bangers and 6 cylinders (except a few randoms here and there)

Oh.. my bad then sorry I suck (at mazdas)
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
I guess he think about some owners swapping engines to "regular" ones.
Quote from doc_90 :What do you guys think about the new Suzuki Swift Sport?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_Swift#Swift_Sport

got a good review and finished 2nd on fifth gear in their "hot hatchlette" test this week. they all said it was the most fun to drive but the fiat 500 abarth beat it because it was faster round the track despite being less well balanced purely because of the power.
lol about to say, every RX I know of has a rotary engine in it!
here's what i remember:

There was an early mazda model that was sold with a wankel engine... and the same model was sold with a reciprocating engine, because the wankel engine was still in very early development.

that's about it.
Thank you all.

I was having a Testdrive by my local Suzuki dealer.

This car goes like nothing i have ever driven. (exept the BMW 540i e39 from my father)

The 125hp feel like 200hp tbh. The Suspension is very sporty, no bodyroll at all. Its a healthy mix of comfort and sport.

I was shocked like f**k when i first kicked into the brakes. This thing is stopping, oh jeah it is.
The ABS tolerates a bit of wheelslip.

Even without disabling the esp the car is able to let the tyres scream in 3rd flatout.

Even with comfortable seat positions, there is a lot of space in the back and the trunk is relative large.

All in one a little Nürburgring-Gadget

Greez
i think swift looks kinda ugly. altrough i do like the rally swift
Since two months I own a very basic Swift 1.3 and that engine already has a bite! (of course it helps the car weighs only 1000kg)
On top of that it has a very nice balance between over and understeer (tends to slight understeer, but very easy to get throttle-lift oversteer). All in all a brilliant little car, I can only imagine how awesome the Sport version is! I'll be sure to make a test drive in it some time soon!
Attached images
06052009(002).jpg
poor little suzies in the hands of dutch driving maniacs
this one has already been to the nür, y0

Suzuki Swift Sport
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG