The online racing simulator
small things to say
(45 posts, started )
small things to say
ok this is the thread to say anything you want that does not deserve a whole thread...i have had this idea for so long...i will start

i love how when a question in a thread is answered it becomes a say whatever chat room
In before lock.
I think I might've come up with a plan how to get S2 license
Cannot reveal the details
I think will get locked after poeple start posting useless stuff lol.

but on the other hand should i upgrade my laptop or get a 360?
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :I think will get locked after poeple start posting useless stuff lol.

but on the other hand should i upgrade my laptop or get a 360?

laptop...actually get a decent desktop, and then in a year or so, get a laptop, so every game on the xbox you might be able to play on pc, because they will either work (cause it is microsoft) or it will come out for pc (which has better quality gaming/graphics then a 360)
Quote from logitekg25 :as long as you dont crack it, i am fine with it

Nah if you wanna play online you gotta buy it legitimately and that's where the fun of online racing simulator lays, in racing online!
#10 - 5haz
If pizzas are round, why do they come in square boxes?

If there is are speeds of sound and light, is there a speed of smell?

Is it rude for a person to do sign language with a mouth full of food?

Discuss...
Quote from Electric Eye :Nah if you wanna play online you gotta buy it legitimately and that's where the fun of online racing simulator lays, in racing online!

dont rub it in :rolleyes:
If vegetable oil is made from vegetables, and peanut oil made from peanuts, what it baby oil made from?
dunlop babies?
uhhhh maybe a baby trees urine :lol:
#16 - 5haz
If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?

If a lesbian has sex with other women but never with another man is she still considered a virgin?

Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?

Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?

If a lesbian has sex with other women but never with another man is she still considered a virgin?

Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?

the driving one is lol
Quote from Electric Eye :I think I might've come up with a plan how to get S2 license

here's a thought - get twelve more English pounds and buy one
I likes spamming!!1111oneone
Dogs, can't look up!
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?

1. It's a fairly unusual birth. Most babies come out head first. Feet first is called a breech birth. Doesn't answer your question though.

2. Any for of penetration technically loses the virginity.

3. Because 'you' are doing the appropriate speed, so people going faster or slower must not be.

4. Hmmm... If there are two barbers in town, one with great hair and one with bad hair, which do you go to for a haircut? The good haired one, because he has his hair cut by the good barber with the bad hair!
Maybe that's why dentists have pointless assistants (that don't actually seem to do anything other than doodle in a book and hand you a drink of pink water); they are there to perform emergency dentristy on dentists!
Quote from tristancliffe :

4. Hmmm... If there are two barbers in town, one with great hair and one with bad hair, which do you go to for a haircut? The bad haired one, because he has his hair cut by the good barber!

Why is his haircut so bad then? I think he is the good barber

SD.

small things to say
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG